Fournier Street Home by Pascoe Interiors
Amazing mid-century residence situated in London, United Kingdom completely redesigned by Pascoe Interiors.
Description by Pascoe Interiors
Pascoe Interiors was commissioned to design the interior on the 22 Fournier Street, one of the first built in the area after WW11, stands out amid the Georgian terrace due to its classic 1950’s architecture.
Taking inspiration from the original features and era of the property to seamlessly marry the interior design and decoration with Architecture of the building, Clare selected original mid century furniture, vintage accessories and archive design wall papers to complete the look. The crisp lines of the 1950’s style of the building give a timelessly contemporary air to the building.
The overall feel of this property is a contemporary celebration of Mid Century furniture, demonstrating how an eclectic mix across the mid century era, off set with contemporary elements, can result in a timeless interior that is not slavishly vintage, while discretely showcasing a wealth of highly collectable original furniture and art work.
Photography by Alex James
Products You May Like
- Bijou Marylebone Apartment by Maurizio Pellizzoni
- Knightsbridge House by Kitesgrove Design
- Brick House by Alexander Martin Architects
- St Albans Penthouse by Elizabeth Matthews Interiors
- Black House by AR Design Studio
- Chiswick Home by Moretti Interior Design
- Home W4 by AroStudio
- Backwater by Platform 5 Architects
- Shoreditch Penthouse by HouseUP
- Church Farmhouse by Nash Baker Architects