Fournier Street Home by Pascoe Interiors
Amazing mid-century residence situated in London, United Kingdom completely redesigned by Pascoe Interiors.
Description by Pascoe Interiors
Pascoe Interiors was commissioned to design the interior on the 22 Fournier Street, one of the first built in the area after WW11, stands out amid the Georgian terrace due to its classic 1950’s architecture.
Taking inspiration from the original features and era of the property to seamlessly marry the interior design and decoration with Architecture of the building, Clare selected original mid century furniture, vintage accessories and archive design wall papers to complete the look. The crisp lines of the 1950’s style of the building give a timelessly contemporary air to the building.
The overall feel of this property is a contemporary celebration of Mid Century furniture, demonstrating how an eclectic mix across the mid century era, off set with contemporary elements, can result in a timeless interior that is not slavishly vintage, while discretely showcasing a wealth of highly collectable original furniture and art work.
Photography by Alex James
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Private House by Mario Mazzer
- Modern Apartment in London
- Slot House by AU Architects
- Loft N by Nomade Architettura Interior Design
- Home in Winchester by Ström Architects
- London Penthouse by Fernanda Marques
- Private Residence by Lewandowski Architects
- House in London by Emergent Design Studios
- Ryger House by Two:D Limited