Victor Hugo Apartment by Fabrice Ausset
Spacious eclectic apartment situated in Paris, France designed by Fabrice Ausset.
Description by Fabrice Ausset
This Parisian apartment is respresentative of Fabrice Ausset’s taste for eclectic decor created with stylistic freedom.
Subtlety of materials and colors, harmonious combination of styles, regardless of fashion, these were the watchwords of the architect during the renovation of this Parisian apartment . There is a very inspiring interior design work in this setting, reminiscent of a “cabinet de curiosités” where heterogeneous objects of art coexist!
Intuitive, Fabrice Ausset drew furniture, he bought and often ordered unique pieces or limited series. Admittedly, the interior designer is the owner, and knows what he wants. He displays in this space his bold convictions, his eye and his good taste. He offers here his sixth sense in terms of decoration. The result is a delicate alchemy, obtained by a subtle interplay of rare materials and their mixtures color, in an apartment reconfigured by walls and ceilings worked to beautify the decor.
Control of taste and ease of design set the peculiar tone to this eclectic, luxurious and unique decor.
Photography by Frederic Ducout
- Cubic Cave by Ris Interior Design
- McAlpin Loft by Ryan Duebber Architect
- Grid Apartment by Brain Factory
- Apartment in Malaya Okhta by Sergey Klochkov
- Wyndham Apartments by The Furniture Union
- Apartment in Warsaw by Anna Koszela
- Manhattan Penthouse
- Penthouse Apartment in Bucharest by Ralu Dofin
- Inspiring Apartment by Natalia Zubizarreta Interiorismo
- Toy Factory Loft Penthouse