Victor Hugo Apartment by Fabrice Ausset
Spacious eclectic apartment situated in Paris, France designed by Fabrice Ausset.
Description by Fabrice Ausset
This Parisian apartment is respresentative of Fabrice Ausset’s taste for eclectic decor created with stylistic freedom.
Subtlety of materials and colors, harmonious combination of styles, regardless of fashion, these were the watchwords of the architect during the renovation of this Parisian apartment . There is a very inspiring interior design work in this setting, reminiscent of a “cabinet de curiosités” where heterogeneous objects of art coexist!
Intuitive, Fabrice Ausset drew furniture, he bought and often ordered unique pieces or limited series. Admittedly, the interior designer is the owner, and knows what he wants. He displays in this space his bold convictions, his eye and his good taste. He offers here his sixth sense in terms of decoration. The result is a delicate alchemy, obtained by a subtle interplay of rare materials and their mixtures color, in an apartment reconfigured by walls and ceilings worked to beautify the decor.
Control of taste and ease of design set the peculiar tone to this eclectic, luxurious and unique decor.
Photography by Frederic Ducout
Products You May Like
- Casa LS by Grippo+Murzi
- Apartment in Barcelona by Meritxell Ribe - The Room Studio
- Inspiring Apartment by Bellas Artes
- Casa Ian by Stefano Pasquali
- Wapping Loft in London
- Kangping Road Apartment by TOWOdesign
- Apartment in Shanghai by Topos Design Clans
- Industria by Coblonal Arquitectura
- Apartment in Barcelona by Meritxell Ribé
- Apartments at Westlight by Enrique Norten