Ritz Residence by The Morson Collection
The Morson Collection completely renovated an apartment situated in one of the Ritz residential towers in Boston, Massachusetts.
Description by The Morson Collection
Located in one of the Ritz residential towers in Boston, the project was a complete renovation. The design and scope of work included the entire residence from marble flooring throughout, to movement of walls, new kitchen, bathrooms, all furnishings, lighting, closets, artwork and accessories. Smart home sound and wifi integration throughout including concealed electronic window treatments.
The challenge for the final project design was multifaceted. First and foremost to maintain a light, sheer appearance in the main open areas, while having a considerable amount of seating for living, dining and entertaining purposes. All the while giving an inviting peaceful feel,
and never interfering with the view which was of course the piece de resistance throughout.
Bringing a unique, individual feeling to each of the private rooms to surprise and stimulate the eye while navigating through the residence was also a priority and great pleasure to work on, while incorporating small details within each room to bind the flow from area to area which would not be necessarily obvious to the eye, but palpable in our minds in a very suttle manner. The combination of luxurious textures throughout brought a third dimension into the environments, and one of the many aspects that made the project so exceptionally unique, and a true pleasure to have created.
Photography by Elevin Studio
- Fendi Chateau by Design Solutions
- House in Houston by StudioMET Architects
- Gothic Cottage by Daniel Contelmo Architects
- Country Contemporary by Amber Hodgins Design
- Cubic Cave by Ris Interior Design
- McAlpin Loft by Ryan Duebber Architect
- Midcentury Modern by Mathison | Mathison Architects
- Grid Apartment by Brain Factory
- Serra Retreat by Saffron Case Homes
- Apartment in Malaya Okhta by Sergey Klochkov