Rostill House by BG Architecture
Situated in Melbourne, Australia, this contemporary concrete residence was designed in 2010 by BG Architecture.
Description by BG Architecture
A unique shaped property with a four metre gradient inspired a three level resolution of curvature to satisfy the clients entertainment and living requirements. Thermomass concrete panels support ironbark detail to embrace a northern aspect pool aspect.
- Sorrento Beach House by AM Architecture
- Sticks and Stones Home by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Cammeray House by MHN Design Union
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Courtyard House by Robson Rak Architects
- Williamstown House by Fiona Lynch
- Aireys Inlet Home by Camilla Molders Design
- Bellevue Hill House II by Madeleine Blanchfield Architects
- Barn House Extension by Mode Projects
- Palm Beach South by Woods & Warner