Rostill House by BG Architecture
Situated in Melbourne, Australia, this contemporary concrete residence was designed in 2010 by BG Architecture.
Description by BG Architecture
A unique shaped property with a four metre gradient inspired a three level resolution of curvature to satisfy the clients entertainment and living requirements. Thermomass concrete panels support ironbark detail to embrace a northern aspect pool aspect.
Products You May Like
- Gable House by Sheri Haby Architects
- Avalon Home by Villa and Villa
- Hiro-En House by Matt Gibson A+D
- North Bondi II Residence by Tobias Partners
- Residence in Broadbeach by Donna Guyler Design
- Fitzroy North House by MMAD Architecture
- JI-House by Craft
- Brighton House by Jost Architects
- Huxley Residence by APG Homes
- Onassis by APG Homes