Rostill House by BG Architecture
Situated in Melbourne, Australia, this contemporary concrete residence was designed in 2010 by BG Architecture.
Description by BG Architecture
A unique shaped property with a four metre gradient inspired a three level resolution of curvature to satisfy the clients entertainment and living requirements. Thermomass concrete panels support ironbark detail to embrace a northern aspect pool aspect.
Products You May Like
- Modern Townhouse by Finney Construction
- Church House by DAH Architecture
- Wingzor by NORTHBOURNE Architecture + Design
- Kangaroo Point by Uniq Building Group
- Holly Penthouse by Tom Robertson Architects
- The Courtyard House by Life Spaces Group
- Quarry House by Finnis Architects
- Collaroy Home by Paul Brough
- Fairfield Residence by Excelsior Master Builder
- The Barnhaus by Residential Attitudes