Rostill House by BG Architecture
Situated in Melbourne, Australia, this contemporary concrete residence was designed in 2010 by BG Architecture.
Description by BG Architecture
A unique shaped property with a four metre gradient inspired a three level resolution of curvature to satisfy the clients entertainment and living requirements. Thermomass concrete panels support ironbark detail to embrace a northern aspect pool aspect.
- Fitzroy North Home by Zunica Interior Architecture & Design
- Blairgowrie House by Powda Con
- Barwon Heads Villa by Bower Architecture
- Wooden Box House by Moloney Architects
- Hide and Seek House by Bower Architecture
- Burnley Residential Renovation by DX Architects
- Contemporary House by Madden Building Group
- Contemporary House in Brisbane by Matt Martoo
- Mosman House by Tanner Kibble Denton Architects
- Contemporary House in Attadale by Imperial Homes