Rostill House by BG Architecture
Situated in Melbourne, Australia, this contemporary concrete residence was designed in 2010 by BG Architecture.
Description by BG Architecture
A unique shaped property with a four metre gradient inspired a three level resolution of curvature to satisfy the clients entertainment and living requirements. Thermomass concrete panels support ironbark detail to embrace a northern aspect pool aspect.
Products You May Like
- Urban Residences by Melbourne Design Studios
- Rose Bay House by Prebuilt
- The Light Box by Finnis Architects
- Red Hill Residence by Finnis Architects
- Carlton House by Tom Robertson Architects
- Parker Residence by The Quinlan Group
- Classic Family Home by Cordony Designs
- Escarpment House by Atelier Andy Carson
- Rozelle by COSO Architecture
- Marine Parade by Western Select Products