Rostill House by BG Architecture
Situated in Melbourne, Australia, this contemporary concrete residence was designed in 2010 by BG Architecture.
Description by BG Architecture
A unique shaped property with a four metre gradient inspired a three level resolution of curvature to satisfy the clients entertainment and living requirements. Thermomass concrete panels support ironbark detail to embrace a northern aspect pool aspect.
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Home in Eltham North by Crib Creative
- House in Albert Park Village by Kirsty Ristevski
- Dorman House by Austin Maynard Architects
- South Yarra Residence by Urban Angles
- Rye Residence by Urban Angles
- The Nelson by Dale Alcock Homes
- 1940s Remodel by Nic Owen Architects
- Writer’s House by Branch Studio Architects
- Contemporary House by R.Z.Owens Constructions