Rostill House by BG Architecture
Situated in Melbourne, Australia, this contemporary concrete residence was designed in 2010 by BG Architecture.
Description by BG Architecture
A unique shaped property with a four metre gradient inspired a three level resolution of curvature to satisfy the clients entertainment and living requirements. Thermomass concrete panels support ironbark detail to embrace a northern aspect pool aspect.
- House in Chiswick by BASE
- Kingsville Remodel by Richard King Design
- Princes Hill Residence by Christopher Elliott Design
- Ivanhoe House by Kavellaris Urban Design
- Courtyard House by David Edelman Architects
- Lagoon House by Robin Payne
- Penthouse in Sydney by Stukel Stone
- DRF Residence by MIM Design
- Podlich Residence by Robin Payne Building Design
- Sorrento Beach House by AM Architecture