House Bloomsbury by Stiff and Trevillion
This contemporary residence situated in London, United Kingdom was completely redesigned by Stiff and Trevillion.
Description by Stiff and Trevillion
A complete refurbishment was needed to update a dated 90s interior to suit the style of a more contemporary owner.
Relocating the front door and staircase enabled Stiff + Trevillion to reduce the amount of circulation space needed, increasing usable space, and introducing daylight into the middle of a deep plan.
The refurbished property celebrates the flexibility, and industrial style that are the essence of mews buildings in a contemporary way.
Photography by Kilian O’Sullivan
- Slot House by AU Architects
- Loft N by Nomade Architettura Interior Design
- Home in Winchester by Ström Architects
- London Penthouse by Fernanda Marques
- Private Residence by Lewandowski Architects
- House in London by Emergent Design Studios
- Ryger House by Two:D Limited
- Home in Hampstead by Black and Milk
- House Four by ADE Architecture
- Home in Conduit Hill by Marta Nowicka & Co