House Bloomsbury by Stiff and Trevillion
This contemporary residence situated in London, United Kingdom was completely redesigned by Stiff and Trevillion.
Description by Stiff and Trevillion
A complete refurbishment was needed to update a dated 90s interior to suit the style of a more contemporary owner.
Relocating the front door and staircase enabled Stiff + Trevillion to reduce the amount of circulation space needed, increasing usable space, and introducing daylight into the middle of a deep plan.
The refurbished property celebrates the flexibility, and industrial style that are the essence of mews buildings in a contemporary way.
Photography by Kilian O’Sullivan
Products You May Like
- Shoreditch Loft by Day True
- Cottage by Guy Hollaway Architects
- Modern Urban Home by Y Designs
- Mews House by Hogarth Architects
- Rylston Road Home by Hogarth Architects
- Estcourt Road Apartment by Hogarth Architects
- Bijou Marylebone Apartment by Maurizio Pellizzoni
- Knightsbridge House by Kitesgrove Design
- Brick House by Alexander Martin Architects
- St Albans Penthouse by Elizabeth Matthews Interiors