House Bloomsbury by Stiff and Trevillion
This contemporary residence situated in London, United Kingdom was completely redesigned by Stiff and Trevillion.
Description by Stiff and Trevillion
A complete refurbishment was needed to update a dated 90s interior to suit the style of a more contemporary owner.
Relocating the front door and staircase enabled Stiff + Trevillion to reduce the amount of circulation space needed, increasing usable space, and introducing daylight into the middle of a deep plan.
The refurbished property celebrates the flexibility, and industrial style that are the essence of mews buildings in a contemporary way.
Photography by Kilian O’Sullivan
- House in London by Emergent Design Studios
- Ryger House by Two:D Limited
- Home in Hampstead by Black and Milk
- House Four by ADE Architecture
- Home in Conduit Hill by Marta Nowicka & Co
- Home in Reculver by OB Architecture
- Belsize Park House by Roselind Wilson Design
- House in London by extrArchitecture
- Pear Tree House by Edgley Design
- Exchange Building Project by Callender Howorth