House Bloomsbury by Stiff and Trevillion
This contemporary residence situated in London, United Kingdom was completely redesigned by Stiff and Trevillion.
Description by Stiff and Trevillion
A complete refurbishment was needed to update a dated 90s interior to suit the style of a more contemporary owner.
Relocating the front door and staircase enabled Stiff + Trevillion to reduce the amount of circulation space needed, increasing usable space, and introducing daylight into the middle of a deep plan.
The refurbished property celebrates the flexibility, and industrial style that are the essence of mews buildings in a contemporary way.
Photography by Kilian O’Sullivan
Products You May Like
- East London Apartment by Kerry Hussain
- Mill House by OB Architecture
- Tactile House by Thomas and Spiers Architects
- Nobu Hotel Shoreditch by Ben Adams Architects
- JI-House by Craft
- Apartment in London by Studio L
- Camden House by Powell Tuck Associates
- Loft in London by David Phillips
- Highbury House by FC Architects
- Modern Beach House by Lisette Voute Designs