House Bloomsbury by Stiff and Trevillion
This contemporary residence situated in London, United Kingdom was completely redesigned by Stiff and Trevillion.
Description by Stiff and Trevillion
A complete refurbishment was needed to update a dated 90s interior to suit the style of a more contemporary owner.
Relocating the front door and staircase enabled Stiff + Trevillion to reduce the amount of circulation space needed, increasing usable space, and introducing daylight into the middle of a deep plan.
The refurbished property celebrates the flexibility, and industrial style that are the essence of mews buildings in a contemporary way.
Photography by Kilian O’Sullivan
- Modern Beach House by Lisette Voute Designs
- Inspiring Home in Armagh
- Home in Libanus by Unique Home Stays
- Well Lane Home by Mulroy Architects
- Huf House by Sphere8
- Wyndham Apartments by The Furniture Union
- Modern House by ARCO2 Architecture
- Shoreditch Penthouse by HouseUP
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Home in London by EMR Home Design