House Bloomsbury by Stiff and Trevillion
This contemporary residence situated in London, United Kingdom was completely redesigned by Stiff and Trevillion.
Description by Stiff and Trevillion
A complete refurbishment was needed to update a dated 90s interior to suit the style of a more contemporary owner.
Relocating the front door and staircase enabled Stiff + Trevillion to reduce the amount of circulation space needed, increasing usable space, and introducing daylight into the middle of a deep plan.
The refurbished property celebrates the flexibility, and industrial style that are the essence of mews buildings in a contemporary way.
Photography by Kilian O’Sullivan
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Mayfair Duplex Penthouse
- Perf House by Andy Martin Architecture
- Sustainable House by Day Bukh Architects
- Courtyard House by De Rosee Sa
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- Pool House by Luigi Rosselli
- Home in Essex by Owl Design
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Private House by Mario Mazzer