Brooklyn Prefab by Modscape
This prefabricated display suite designed in 2014 by Modscape is situated in Brooklyn, Australia.
Description by Modscape
Sometimes the best things in good architecture are free. Light, space and air. All three have been incorporated into the new Modscape display suite on show at our Brooklyn facility.
Utilising 6 modules placed side by side, our display suite showcases the look and feel of a Modscape home, and displays our standard fixtures, fittings and finishes.
With an overall module area of 235 sqm, the display suite is made up of internal and external spaces separated by floor to ceiling glass sliding doors. An open plan kitchen, dining and living space are separated by a central core from a master suite that includes a large walk in robe and en-suite.
The centralised core not only acts as a stunning feature but promotes circulation throughout the space whilst incorporating the laundry, bathroom, service and storage areas.
With any Modscape home you can choose any finish you desire, but in this instance a neutral palette of oak flooring, laminate panelling, 2-pac joinery, timber veneer, stained teak cladding and axon sheeting combine to create a beautiful space that has been further complemented with some our favourite furniture.
- Sorrento Beach House by AM Architecture
- Sticks and Stones Home by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Cammeray House by MHN Design Union
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Courtyard House by Robson Rak Architects
- Williamstown House by Fiona Lynch
- Aireys Inlet Home by Camilla Molders Design
- Bellevue Hill House II by Madeleine Blanchfield Architects
- Barn House Extension by Mode Projects
- Palm Beach South by Woods & Warner