Maison Art by Brengues & Le Pavec Architectes
This minimalist single storey residence was designed in 2014 by Brengues & Le Pavec Architectes. It’s located in Saint-Clément-de-Rivière, France.
Description by Brengues & Le Pavec Architectes
Emphasizing the privileged location and taking advantage of the natural declivity were the main aspects taken in account during the design process of this residence. The minimalist, elegant architecture, completely open on the landscape, allows the owners to benefit of the exceptional environment. In order to better exploit the natural slope, the house is organized on two levels; their orientation, as well as the wide terraces, generate views of Montferrier’s historical center and of the surrounding hills. The living area and the parental room are located on the higher level; boundaries between the built and the natural disappear, as large bays open towards the surprising view. More intimate, the ground floor shelters the areas dedicated to friends and visitors. The vegetation is invited to occupy the space between the terraces and the house, while glazed passages articulate and sequence this green transition.
- Home in Paris by Inside Rénovation & Décoration d'intérieurs
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Apartement Trocadéro by Rodolphe Parente
- Apartment Renovation by Brengues le Pavec Architectes
- Elegant Luxury by NG-studio Interior Design
- Chalet Design by Amdeco Architecture D'intérieur
- Residence in Chaumot by Gommez-Vaëz
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Project A by Laurène Baratte
- Mountain Apartment by AMDECO