River House by Jon R. Sayler
Designed by Jon R. Sayler and Selle Valley Construction, this waterfront residence is situated on the Pend Oreille River just outside of Sandpoint, Idaho, United States.
Description by Jon R. Sayler
5,000 sq. ft home built on the Pend Oreille River just outside of Sandpoint, Idaho. 3 bedrooms, 5 1/2 bathrooms, 1 bunkroom, and an outdoor kitchen/dining area under a gazebo.
Photography by Marie-Dominique Verdier
Products You May Like
- Modern Private Residence by Rockwell Interiors
- Modern Barn Conversion by Water Mill by Plum Builders
- Palm Springs Home by Engberg Design & Development
- Woodpecker Ranch by Feldman Architecture
- Appleton Way by Peters Architecture
- San Mateo Park Home by The Sharp Group
- Pine Tree North by Brodson Construction
- Apartments at Westlight by Enrique Norten
- Sonoma Sanctuary by Wade Design Architects
- Lake House at Pine Cove by Design South Builders