F-5 Residence by Studio AR+D Architects
Designed in 2012 by Studio AR+D Architects, this beautiful 5,300 sq ft residence is situated in Indian Wells, California, United States.
Description by Studio AR+D Architects
Located in Indian Wells, California, the 5,300 sq. ft. F-5 Residence is set on a relatively flat, valley site with expansive mountain views. The one-story home maximizes the available land and creates a constant connection between the homes interior and the landscape. The material palette includes board-formed concrete, corten steel, and Ipe wood siding.
Landscape is a range of native and drought-tolerant plantings, composed into reflective foreground spaces before the views to the nearby foothills and Mount Indio beyond. The yucca, cactus, palms, and boulders in the outdoor living spaces generate a contemplative, sculptural yet habitable poetry.
Photography by Michal Utterback
Products You May Like
- House in Okotoks by Trico Homes
- Prairie Avenue Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- 5th Street Residence by Electric Bowery
- Showroom in Madrid by Zooco Estudio
- Blue Coat Lane Home by Vita Design Group
- Urban Garden Residence in Spain
- Treetops House by Specht Architects
- House in Naples by The Decorators Unlimited
- Cove House by Justin Humphrey
- Malcolm Home by Big House Little House