F-5 Residence by Studio AR+D Architects
Designed in 2012 by Studio AR+D Architects, this beautiful 5,300 sq ft residence is situated in Indian Wells, California, United States.
Description by Studio AR+D Architects
Located in Indian Wells, California, the 5,300 sq. ft. F-5 Residence is set on a relatively flat, valley site with expansive mountain views. The one-story home maximizes the available land and creates a constant connection between the homes interior and the landscape. The material palette includes board-formed concrete, corten steel, and Ipe wood siding.
Landscape is a range of native and drought-tolerant plantings, composed into reflective foreground spaces before the views to the nearby foothills and Mount Indio beyond. The yucca, cactus, palms, and boulders in the outdoor living spaces generate a contemplative, sculptural yet habitable poetry.
Photography by Michal Utterback
Products You May Like
- Cottage by Guy Hollaway Architects
- Empty Nest by Carnemark Design + Build
- Homecoming by Cushman Design Group
- Rose House by JRSconsult Architects + Engineers
- Modern Urban Home by Y Designs
- Townhouse Extension by Parasite Studio
- Downtown Los Angeles Loft by Oh beauty
- G2-House by Architect Show
- Future Contemporary by Studio In2
- House Redesign by Stuart Osman Building Designs