The Line Hotel by Sean Knibb
Situated in Los Angeles, California, The Line Hotel was recently completely renovated by interior specialist Sean Knibb.
Description by Sean Knibb
The Line is a hotel collaboration by the Sydell Group with Roy Choi, The Houston Brothers, Sean Knibb, and Poketo. The mid-century building was designed by Daniel Mann Johnson + Mendenhall in 1964 and has been restored and fully renovated with reimagined public spaces and guest rooms designed by Sean Knibb. Sitting alongside Koreatown’s famous pre-1940 brick colonial revival buildings, The Line draws its inspiration from the distinct Korean culture of its surrounding neighborhood – a neighborhood that’s working and playing 24 hours a day thanks to Southern California’s highest concentration of restaurants, bars, and round-the-clock businesses. Central and convenient to LA’s different neighborhoods, The Line is located on Wilshire Boulevard and Normandie Avenue between Beverly Hills, Downtown, and Hollywood.
Photography by Adrian Gaut
Products You May Like
- XIV Toba Bettei by Nikken
- Glass and Stone Oasis by Merle
- Eichler X-100 by Lucile Glessner Design
- PURO Kraków Kazimierz by Conran and Partners
- Wales House by Flavin Architects
- Portola Valley Barn by Walker Warner Architects
- Mid-Century House in Beverly Hills
- Mulholland Hills Home by Dougal Murray
- The Point by Krannitz Kent Architects
- Cliff House by Giulietti Schouten Architects