The Line Hotel by Sean Knibb
Situated in Los Angeles, California, The Line Hotel was recently completely renovated by interior specialist Sean Knibb.
Description by Sean Knibb
The Line is a hotel collaboration by the Sydell Group with Roy Choi, The Houston Brothers, Sean Knibb, and Poketo. The mid-century building was designed by Daniel Mann Johnson + Mendenhall in 1964 and has been restored and fully renovated with reimagined public spaces and guest rooms designed by Sean Knibb. Sitting alongside Koreatown’s famous pre-1940 brick colonial revival buildings, The Line draws its inspiration from the distinct Korean culture of its surrounding neighborhood – a neighborhood that’s working and playing 24 hours a day thanks to Southern California’s highest concentration of restaurants, bars, and round-the-clock businesses. Central and convenient to LA’s different neighborhoods, The Line is located on Wilshire Boulevard and Normandie Avenue between Beverly Hills, Downtown, and Hollywood.
Photography by Adrian Gaut
- Barton Hills Residence by Brett Grinkmeyer Architecture
- Private Residence by Duet Design Group
- Cloy Ave Residence by Mayes Office
- Banyan Tree Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- JD2 House by Carney Logan Burke Architects
- Hucker Residence by [STRANG] Architecture
- Bellino Residence by Mayes Office
- House in Encinitas by dasMOD
- House in Scottsdale by IMI Design
- House in Mill Valley by Michael Rex Architects