Publikus Restaurant by Minusplus
Designed in 2013 by Minusplus, this industrial restaurant is situated in Budapest, Hungary.
Description by Minusplus
In their newest project, our longtime customers, Ádám Gögge and Zoltán Horváth (the creative minds behind the soup bars Leves. and Pasta.) sought to channel the already well-known cozy speediness of streetfood into a more serious, seated restaurant atmosphere. The joint design process started out along these demands at the new Kecskeméti Street location, which proved to be a newer and bigger task in terms of the proportion of the place and service capacities as well.
Instead of sandwiches and pasta, here the hungry public of the city center can have two-three course meals for lunch and for dinner. The breezy, spacious and clean premises not only allow the guests to appreciate the architectural values of the place, but, completed with the decoration on the walls, one can also get a taste of the engaging effervescence truly essential to the Budapest experience.
Photography by Dániel Őry
Products You May Like
- Inspiring Home in Bari by Davide Tarricone
- Open House by Eric Cobb
- 10 Hubert St by Oda New York
- Loft in New York by Oda New York
- New York Apartment by Dorothee Junkin Design Studio
- Two-level Apartment by DesignRocks
- Private Apartment by Snezana Gikovski
- Apartment in Tel Aviv by Aviram Kushmirski
- House in Barberino Val d'Elsa by Ora
- House H by Felipe Assadi Arquitectos