Scent of Garden Apartment by Brain Factory
Situated in Rome, Italy, this contemporary apartment was designed by Brain Factory – Architecture & Design.
Description by Brain Factory – Architecture & Design
At the entrance it is immediately inebriated by the scent of aromatic plants coming from the kitchen. This pleasant olfactory note introduces to the wide open space characterized by the entrance hall, the lounge and kitchen areas, divided by a luminous sliding door in glass. The living room is distinguished by chromated niches that serve as bookcase. The central pillar is designed to contain rows of grass and perimeter light plays that exalt spectacularly the monolithic form. To complete the interior are shelving and cabinets setted flush with the wall, in an intent of minimalism and contemporary clean lines. The kitchen is the place par excellence for the pleasure of the senses: under the window, in fact, in a gesture of material continuity with the flooring, it is created the garden of scents. There are handy basil, chilli and spices useful in the kitchen, the walls are adorned with vinyl adhesive prints and the ceiling is decorated with wooden beams pickled white accentuated with led bright, all designed to increase the feeling of being in a winter garden.
Products You May Like
- Cottage by Guy Hollaway Architects
- Rose House by JRSconsult Architects + Engineers
- Townhouse Extension by Parasite Studio
- Triling Loft by Free Space Intent
- Kent Apartment by Gruppo Lithos Architettura
- Pantelleria House by Galleria Disegno
- Downtown Los Angeles Loft by Oh beauty
- G2-House by Architect Show
- Future Contemporary by Studio In2
- House Redesign by Stuart Osman Building Designs