Home Extension by Adam Wiercinski
Later this year, Adam Wiercinski plans to redesign and extend a single family residence located in the Polish town of Leszno.
Below you may scroll through the project visualizations.
Description by Adam Wiercinski
Project of extension and interior design of a single-family house from 90s of the area.
220m2 in Leszno involves changing the current function. Opening of the interior to the garden from the west-south.
The creation of a spacious living room with kitchen and outside, summer dining area. Newly located bedroom is overlooking the garden and has a door to the terrace, which extends over the entire length of the house.
Spacious bright interiors are complemented with designed components connecting steel and wood that bring industrial breeze. Construction starts in 2015.
Products You May Like
- Kiah House by Austin Maynard Architects
- North Harbor Camp by TruexCullins
- Oceanfront House by Austin Maynard Architects
- Hoyo 15 - Apartment in Marbella
- Residential Apartment by Tako Kenkishvili
- St Albans Penthouse by Elizabeth Matthews Interiors
- Lakeview House by Tommaso Giunchi
- Private Residence by Domenique Mora
- Apartment in Moscow by Shamsudin Kerimov Architects
- Home in Barcelona by Daniel Pérez