Westlake Home by Capstone Custom Homes
Capstone Custom Homes completely redesigned a 1981 Mexican Hacienda situated in Westlake, Texas, United States.
Description by Capstone Custom Homes
This was a 1981 architect designed built Mexican Hacienda complete with a cinder block bed frame for the master bedroom and kitchen island. All rooms originally led outside, rather than connecting to an interior space. We removed everything down to the exterior foam, and added an office, living space, restroom, and guest suite. Alter Studio reorganized the space and added a guest suite, office, pantry, and informal living space. Capstone took it from old to new. The project was quite a challenge, but well worth it. Just look at this joy.
Photography by Allison Cartwright
- Townhouse Renovation by Studio Geiger Architecture
- Spyglass Hill House by KRS Development
- Church Transformation by Scrafano Architects
- Swann Wynd Bridge House by NAHB
- Contemporary House by Carrera by Design
- East Hampton Home by Timothy Godbold
- Industrial Modern by Boswell Construction
- Green Elephant by Azovskiy&Pahomova Architects
- Casa Abierta by R79
- Bougainvillea Row House by Luigi Rosselli Architects