Townhouse in Brooklyn by Lang Architecture
Lang Architecture completely redesigned a 4 storey row house situated in Brooklyn, New York, United States.
Description by Lang Architecture
This 4 story Italianate row house was was converted from a three family to a single-family house with original interior details carefully restored. The garden floor features an office and den, the parlor floor has a living room with custom window seat at the front and a kitchen and new steel balcony at the rear. The kitchen has custom painted cabinets and long narrow table. New steel windows with narrow subdivisions at the rear of the house complement the slender aesthetic of the balcony balustrade and cabinets.
The fine wood period stair has been restored and leads to the bedroom floors. The master bedroom overlooks the street, with a generous dressing room and bathroom suite at the rear. The bathroom features custom steel and wood partitions, providing a warm complement to marble slab and tile. The top floor features two children bedrooms flanking the stair hall and bathroom. The bathroom is finished with white ceramic subway tiles and cast-iron fixtures.
Photography courtesy of Lang Architecture
Products You May Like
- Camden by Brandon Architects
- Ranger Ridge by Giulietti Schouten Architects
- Westlight by TEN Arquitectos
- Beacon Factory Loft by Grisoro Designs
- Compound Q by DSDG Architects
- Chalet in Montana by Locati Architects
- Wateka Residence by Domiteaux + Baggett Architects
- Noe House by Karin Payson Architecture + Design
- Peconic House And Barn by Mapos
- Historic Loft by Raad Studio