Townhouse in Brooklyn by Lang Architecture
Lang Architecture completely redesigned a 4 storey row house situated in Brooklyn, New York, United States.
Description by Lang Architecture
This 4 story Italianate row house was was converted from a three family to a single-family house with original interior details carefully restored. The garden floor features an office and den, the parlor floor has a living room with custom window seat at the front and a kitchen and new steel balcony at the rear. The kitchen has custom painted cabinets and long narrow table. New steel windows with narrow subdivisions at the rear of the house complement the slender aesthetic of the balcony balustrade and cabinets.
The fine wood period stair has been restored and leads to the bedroom floors. The master bedroom overlooks the street, with a generous dressing room and bathroom suite at the rear. The bathroom features custom steel and wood partitions, providing a warm complement to marble slab and tile. The top floor features two children bedrooms flanking the stair hall and bathroom. The bathroom is finished with white ceramic subway tiles and cast-iron fixtures.
Photography courtesy of Lang Architecture
- Avocado Acres House by LLoyd Russell
- Doheny Modern by Meridith Baer Home
- Trousdale Residence by Mayes Office
- Noe Valley House by IwamotoScott Architecture
- Chino Canyon House by Hundred Mile House
- Maury Island Cabin by Hoedemaker Pfeiffer
- Residence in Jackson by Design Associates Architects
- Firenze Residence by Assembledge
- Hudson River Park by StudioLAB
- Residence in Newport Beach by KRS Development