Townhouse in Brooklyn by Lang Architecture
Lang Architecture completely redesigned a 4 storey row house situated in Brooklyn, New York, United States.
Description by Lang Architecture
This 4 story Italianate row house was was converted from a three family to a single-family house with original interior details carefully restored. The garden floor features an office and den, the parlor floor has a living room with custom window seat at the front and a kitchen and new steel balcony at the rear. The kitchen has custom painted cabinets and long narrow table. New steel windows with narrow subdivisions at the rear of the house complement the slender aesthetic of the balcony balustrade and cabinets.
The fine wood period stair has been restored and leads to the bedroom floors. The master bedroom overlooks the street, with a generous dressing room and bathroom suite at the rear. The bathroom features custom steel and wood partitions, providing a warm complement to marble slab and tile. The top floor features two children bedrooms flanking the stair hall and bathroom. The bathroom is finished with white ceramic subway tiles and cast-iron fixtures.
Photography courtesy of Lang Architecture
- East Bay by Sherry Williamson Design
- Villa Tramonto by GAA Architects
- Yarrow Point Home by Brian Paquette Interiors
- Midcentury House by Ampersand Architecture
- House in Ketchum by Lloyd Construction
- Home in St. Helena by Jennifer Robin Interiors
- East Village Studio by JPDA
- Modern Residence by SGA Architecture
- Home in New Orleans by Mann Designs
- Contemporary Home by Desai Chia Architecture