Townhouse in Brooklyn by Lang Architecture
Lang Architecture completely redesigned a 4 storey row house situated in Brooklyn, New York, United States.
Description by Lang Architecture
This 4 story Italianate row house was was converted from a three family to a single-family house with original interior details carefully restored. The garden floor features an office and den, the parlor floor has a living room with custom window seat at the front and a kitchen and new steel balcony at the rear. The kitchen has custom painted cabinets and long narrow table. New steel windows with narrow subdivisions at the rear of the house complement the slender aesthetic of the balcony balustrade and cabinets.
The fine wood period stair has been restored and leads to the bedroom floors. The master bedroom overlooks the street, with a generous dressing room and bathroom suite at the rear. The bathroom features custom steel and wood partitions, providing a warm complement to marble slab and tile. The top floor features two children bedrooms flanking the stair hall and bathroom. The bathroom is finished with white ceramic subway tiles and cast-iron fixtures.
Photography courtesy of Lang Architecture
- Manson Barn by SKB Architects
- Edgewood House by Menendez Architects
- Mountain Drive Residence by Blackbird Architects
- Crescent Drive Home by Ehrlich Yanai Rhee Chaney Architects
- House in West Hollywood by BAR Design + Construction
- Alamo Square Residence by Hulburd Design
- Slopeside Americana by The Varda Group
- Home in Pacific Palisades by Waconah Construction
- Berkshire Residence by MATHISON | MATHISON ARCHITECTS
- Underhill Residence by Bates Masi Architects