House in Venice Beach
This modern two-storey residence is located in Venice Beach, California. It’s currently in offer by Partners Trust.
Description by Partners Trust
Spectacular modern design and timeless functionality define this new construction home in one of Venice’s best locations. Set just moments away from both Abbot Kinney and Washington Blvd, this home is close to all that Venice has to offer, yet maintains privacy on a quiet street. The inviting front patio leads you past commercial grade folding glass doors and into the open floor plan of the great room. The spacious kitchen features Caesarstone counter tops, custom cabinetry, Bosch appliances, a Thermador fridge and freezer, and a host of other unique elements. Upstairs you will find the sumptuous master bedroom complete with a private balcony, fireplace, walk in closet, and a fully appointed master bathroom. Two other en-suite bedrooms are located on the second floor, including a full second master bedroom at the rear of the house. All bathrooms have been immaculately finished with custom high end stone and tile. The third floor features a stunning roof top deck with 360 degree views of the surrounding area. The deck is solar-ready, piped, plumbed, and reinforced for a built in BBQ and hot tub, complete this luxurious and stylish oasis!
Photography courtesy of Partners Trust
- East Hampton Home by Timothy Godbold
- Industrial Modern by Boswell Construction
- Green Elephant by Azovskiy&Pahomova Architects
- Casa Abierta by R79
- Bougainvillea Row House by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Chalet Design by Amdeco Architecture D'intérieur
- Home in Preston Hollow by Linda Fritschy Interior Design
- Trail House by Zen Architects
- Glass House in Escazú by Cañas Arquitectos
- Home in Paesana by Marco Bernini