Eureka Zen by John Maniscalco Architecture
Designed in 2013 by John Maniscalco Architecture, this minimalist single family home is situated in San Francisco, California.
Description by John Maniscalco Architecture
An exceedingly minimalist design drove the exacting detail required to execute this tranquil project. The house is built on a through lot, which offered us unusually ready access for digging out a San Francisco building site.
Inside, translucent shoji screens slide silently closed to alter the main living level’s open plan, giving the option of private rooms toward the front of the house.
Photography courtesy of John Maniscalco Architecture
Products You May Like
- Ranch-Style Home by Dasmod Real Estate Developments
- Tuna Puna by Dasmod Real Estate Developments
- East Hampton Waterfront by Kevin O'Sullivan + Associates
- Tiburon Bay Residence by Nicolehollis
- Industrial Chic Apartment by Simonian Rosenbaum Architects
- Mamaroneck House by SPG Architects
- Treeside Residence by Faulkner Architects
- Lake Waconia House by ALTUS Architecture + Design
- LA Midcentury Home by Alexander Gorlin Architects
- GL House by Pozas Arquitectos