Eureka Zen by John Maniscalco Architecture
Designed in 2013 by John Maniscalco Architecture, this minimalist single family home is situated in San Francisco, California.
Description by John Maniscalco Architecture
An exceedingly minimalist design drove the exacting detail required to execute this tranquil project. The house is built on a through lot, which offered us unusually ready access for digging out a San Francisco building site.
Inside, translucent shoji screens slide silently closed to alter the main living level’s open plan, giving the option of private rooms toward the front of the house.
Photography courtesy of John Maniscalco Architecture
- Midcentury House by Ampersand Architecture
- House in Ketchum by Lloyd Construction
- Home in St. Helena by Jennifer Robin Interiors
- East Village Studio by JPDA
- Modern Residence by SGA Architecture
- Home in New Orleans by Mann Designs
- Contemporary Home by Desai Chia Architecture
- Whitefish Residence by Sage Interior Design
- Battery Park City Home by Lo Chen Design
- Minimalist House in Virginia by Architecture Firm