Eureka Zen by John Maniscalco Architecture
Designed in 2013 by John Maniscalco Architecture, this minimalist single family home is situated in San Francisco, California.
Description by John Maniscalco Architecture
An exceedingly minimalist design drove the exacting detail required to execute this tranquil project. The house is built on a through lot, which offered us unusually ready access for digging out a San Francisco building site.
Inside, translucent shoji screens slide silently closed to alter the main living level’s open plan, giving the option of private rooms toward the front of the house.
Photography courtesy of John Maniscalco Architecture
Products You May Like
- Williams Island Blvd by Mila Design
- Highland Village by M+A Architecture Studio
- Miami Beach Island Home by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Delray Beach Residence
- Dog Trot Residence by Carney Logan Burke Architects
- Miami Residence by Sabal Development and TOGU Architecture
- Lake Chelan Hideaway by Hoedemaker Pfeiffer
- Whidbey Island Home by Hoedemaker Pfeiffer
- House in the Lanes by MB Architecture
- River Ranch by Michael Hsu Office of Architecture