Eureka Zen by John Maniscalco Architecture
Designed in 2013 by John Maniscalco Architecture, this minimalist single family home is situated in San Francisco, California.
Description by John Maniscalco Architecture
An exceedingly minimalist design drove the exacting detail required to execute this tranquil project. The house is built on a through lot, which offered us unusually ready access for digging out a San Francisco building site.
Inside, translucent shoji screens slide silently closed to alter the main living level’s open plan, giving the option of private rooms toward the front of the house.
Photography courtesy of John Maniscalco Architecture
- Countryside Lane by BOSS Architecture
- Long Island Residence by Shmuel D Flaum
- The Sanctuary by Bonstra I Haresign Architects
- French Normandy by Bankston May Associates
- Tribeca Penthouse by ODA New York
- Mandeville Canyon Home by Jesse Bornstein
- Sundial House by Specht Architects
- Contemporary House by FINA Construction Group
- Modern Farmhouse by Christine Curry Design
- Luxury Condo by Turner Development Group