Eureka Zen by John Maniscalco Architecture
Designed in 2013 by John Maniscalco Architecture, this minimalist single family home is situated in San Francisco, California.
Description by John Maniscalco Architecture
An exceedingly minimalist design drove the exacting detail required to execute this tranquil project. The house is built on a through lot, which offered us unusually ready access for digging out a San Francisco building site.
Inside, translucent shoji screens slide silently closed to alter the main living level’s open plan, giving the option of private rooms toward the front of the house.
Photography courtesy of John Maniscalco Architecture
Products You May Like
- Camden by Brandon Architects
- Ranger Ridge by Giulietti Schouten Architects
- Westlight by TEN Arquitectos
- Beacon Factory Loft by Grisoro Designs
- Compound Q by DSDG Architects
- Chalet in Montana by Locati Architects
- Wateka Residence by Domiteaux + Baggett Architects
- Noe House by Karin Payson Architecture + Design
- Peconic House And Barn by Mapos
- Historic Loft by Raad Studio