FH1 House by KDVA
This modern fisherman’s house situated in Norway was designed in 2016 by KDVA.
Description by KDVA
The house was designed for temporary and permanent stay. It is locate in Norway, just near the water. Given the location and the steep plot it had been desirable that the house be dug into the landscape, so it would act as an element integrated into the nature. The design of the house allows a close interaction with the surrounding nature and the beautiful scenery. It provides a feeling of being outdoor when inside. South-facing glazed openings from floor to ceiling provides ample daylight. Veranda can transform if we need to save important temperature in the cold season. Interior has high capability and naturalness. The house has necessary space for life. There is common space includes a kitchen, living room with a fireplace and bedroom, so there is a bathroom and technical room.
Photography courtesy of KDVA
- Chameleon Residence in Singapore
- House Bl by Hugo Monte
- Grid Apartment by Brain Factory
- Cottage in Fontanars dels Alforins by Ramon Esteve Estudio
- Y House by Anonym
- Serra Retreat by Saffron Case Homes
- Wyndham Apartments by The Furniture Union
- Bali Inspired House by Calvis Wyant Luxury Homes
- House in New York by BFDO Architects
- House in Toronto by Jova Management