FH1 House by KDVA
This modern fisherman’s house situated in Norway was designed in 2016 by KDVA.
Description by KDVA
The house was designed for temporary and permanent stay. It is locate in Norway, just near the water. Given the location and the steep plot it had been desirable that the house be dug into the landscape, so it would act as an element integrated into the nature. The design of the house allows a close interaction with the surrounding nature and the beautiful scenery. It provides a feeling of being outdoor when inside. South-facing glazed openings from floor to ceiling provides ample daylight. Veranda can transform if we need to save important temperature in the cold season. Interior has high capability and naturalness. The house has necessary space for life. There is common space includes a kitchen, living room with a fireplace and bedroom, so there is a bathroom and technical room.
Photography courtesy of KDVA
- Casa SM by Davide Conconi
- Triplex Apartment by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Yarraville House by Perversi-Brooks Architects
- Apartment in Odessa by Fateeva Design
- Cube Apartment by Arjaan De Feyter
- Camberwell House by AM Architecture
- Modular House by Zrobym Architects
- House in Valencia by Gallardo Llopis Arquitectos
- Solare San Ángel Apartment
- Croydon House by Zoe Geyer Zga Studio