Piano House by Line Architects
Located in Chisinau, Moldavia, this modern single family residence was designed in 2016 by Line Architects.
Description by Line Architects
A single-storey pavilion of glass, concrete and wood, located in the suburbs of Chisinau.Flat plot of a trapezoidal shape, with three sides surrounded by the existing low-rise buildings, which dictated the shape of the house, but in spite of this plan forms the inner courtyard of regular shape with a swimming pool above which hovers home construction.Clear and concise exterior lines flow into the interior of the house.The house is spread over most of the area, all areas of the house are built around a courtyard.In addition to the common area in the house are three bedrooms of which two children and one master bedroom with bathroom en-suite bathroom and dressing room, as well as auxiliary facilities and a games room.
Space home minimalist and restrained.
Photography courtesy of Line Architects
Products You May Like
- House in Les-Portes-en-Ré by Martins Afonso Atelier de Design
- Blue Coat Lane Home by Vita Design Group
- Soft Loft by LineArchitects
- Black Line Apartment by Arhitektura
- Small Size Apartment by BDRbureau
- Treetops House by Specht Architects
- Vitra Haus by Herzog & de Meuron
- Residence in Knokke-Heist by Luc de Beir
- El Retiro Park Loft by Ábaton Arquitectura
- The Shed by Alida and Miller