House in Porto Feliz by Fernanda Marques
Located in Porto Feliz, Brazil, this beautiful private residence was designed in 2015 by Fernanda Marques Arquitetos Associados.
Description by Fernanda Marques Arquitetos Associados
In line with the owners’ aspirations, a basic parameter guided the project for this farmhouse in Porto Feliz, São Paulo: to create a country home that emphasized its integration with the landscape, preferably by means of a lightweight structure, with large openings and glazed surfaces.
So the architecture created here differs from the surrounding houses, for its contemporary language and structural boldness. Measuring 700m² (7,535ft²), the steel framed house follows the shape of the terrain. The spaces, in turn, were laid out so as to offer a view of the lake and the golf course from every single on.
The whole façade is made from seamless sliding panes. Few and refined materials, such as wood, stone and glass reaffirm the project’s essentiality. At sunset it becomes completely permeable to the view: a large light box reflected on the swimming pool water.
Photography by Fernando Guerra | FG+SG
Products You May Like
- Showroom in Madrid by Zooco Estudio
- Blue Coat Lane Home by Vita Design Group
- Urban Garden Residence in Spain
- House in Naples by The Decorators Unlimited
- Cove House by Justin Humphrey
- Malcolm Home by Big House Little House
- Vitra Haus by Herzog & de Meuron
- Residence in Knokke-Heist by Luc de Beir
- Boscastle Road House by Finkernagel Ross
- Como 3 by Refined Edge Homes