House in Porto Feliz by Fernanda Marques
Located in Porto Feliz, Brazil, this beautiful private residence was designed in 2015 by Fernanda Marques Arquitetos Associados.
Description by Fernanda Marques Arquitetos Associados
In line with the owners’ aspirations, a basic parameter guided the project for this farmhouse in Porto Feliz, São Paulo: to create a country home that emphasized its integration with the landscape, preferably by means of a lightweight structure, with large openings and glazed surfaces.
So the architecture created here differs from the surrounding houses, for its contemporary language and structural boldness. Measuring 700m² (7,535ft²), the steel framed house follows the shape of the terrain. The spaces, in turn, were laid out so as to offer a view of the lake and the golf course from every single on.
The whole façade is made from seamless sliding panes. Few and refined materials, such as wood, stone and glass reaffirm the project’s essentiality. At sunset it becomes completely permeable to the view: a large light box reflected on the swimming pool water.
Photography by Fernando Guerra | FG+SG
- Van der Vein by Ris Interior Design
- Capistrano Beach House by Meridith Baer Home
- Interior for a Young Family by Diff.Studio
- North Bay Road Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Bilateral House by Commute Design
- Sticks and Stones Home by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Waterfront Elegance by DKOR Interiors
- Home in Henderson by Blue Heron Design-Build
- Brentwood Residence by Studio William Hefner
- Palm Beach South by Woods & Warner