House Four by ADE Architecture
Situated in London, United Kingdom, this townhouse was completely redesigned by ADE Architecture.
Description by ADE Architecture
House Four is a large double fronted house on Trinity Road, Wandsworth.
The house has been extensively refurbished from first floor level down and includes a new full footprint lower ground floor level.
The new lower ground floor accommodates a bar, gym, cinema room, bedroom with en-suite and a services and utility room. The first floor consists of a master suite, incorporating an open plan master bedroom and bathroom, walk-in wardrobe and a dressing room.
The main features include a large projecting bay window to the first floor master suite, a double height internal courtyard and a concrete and timber feature stair, from ground floor to lower ground level.
Photography courtesy of ADE Architecture
Products You May Like
- Showroom in Madrid by Zooco Estudio
- Blue Coat Lane Home by Vita Design Group
- Urban Garden Residence in Spain
- House in Naples by The Decorators Unlimited
- Cove House by Justin Humphrey
- Malcolm Home by Big House Little House
- Boscastle Road House by Finkernagel Ross
- Como 3 by Refined Edge Homes
- Apartment 701 by SHROFFLEóN
- Comfort Apartment by Need Design