Solar Chic by Hardwick General Contracting
Designed in 2016 by Hardwick GC, this contemporary two-storey house is situated in Orlando, Florida.
Description by Hardwick General Contracting
Another Florida Green / FGBC Certified Custom Home by HardwickGC Team. Clean, modern, and designed as a perfect fit for the Owners and extended family. Plenty of room for everyone at 5,500 SF living with an additional 850 SF of beautiful and functional outdoor living that can be enclosed with remote controlled screens. 1 – year of planning (architecture and Interior Design) and 8 – months in Construction. FGBC-GOLD with a HERS of 15.
Photography courtesy of Hardwick General Contracting
- Prairie House by 33bY Architecture
- Apartment in Hsinchu City by Vattier Interior Design
- Fuller Hill Residence by Touloukian Touloukian
- Van der Vein by Ris Interior Design
- Capistrano Beach House by Meridith Baer Home
- St. Joseph Residence by Wheeler Kearns Architects
- Modern Barn by Joan Heaton Architects
- Golden Isle Residence by Agsia Design Group
- Interior for a Young Family by Diff.Studio
- Country Home by Andre Tchelistcheff Architects