Solar Chic by Hardwick General Contracting
Designed in 2016 by Hardwick GC, this contemporary two-storey house is situated in Orlando, Florida.
Description by Hardwick General Contracting
Another Florida Green / FGBC Certified Custom Home by HardwickGC Team. Clean, modern, and designed as a perfect fit for the Owners and extended family. Plenty of room for everyone at 5,500 SF living with an additional 850 SF of beautiful and functional outdoor living that can be enclosed with remote controlled screens. 1 – year of planning (architecture and Interior Design) and 8 – months in Construction. FGBC-GOLD with a HERS of 15.
Photography courtesy of Hardwick General Contracting
Products You May Like
- PA House by Idin Architects
- Clapham Home by AMARI
- Lune de Sang Pavilion by Chrofi
- Inspiring Apartment by Bellas Artes
- Chesapeake Bay Home by ZEN Associates
- Modern Private Residence by Rockwell Interiors
- Casa Tona by Meritxell Ribe - The Room Studio
- Apartment in Shanghai by Topos Design Clans
- Modern Barn Conversion by Water Mill by Plum Builders
- Palm Springs Home by Engberg Design & Development