Solar Chic by Hardwick General Contracting
Designed in 2016 by Hardwick GC, this contemporary two-storey house is situated in Orlando, Florida.
Description by Hardwick General Contracting
Another Florida Green / FGBC Certified Custom Home by HardwickGC Team. Clean, modern, and designed as a perfect fit for the Owners and extended family. Plenty of room for everyone at 5,500 SF living with an additional 850 SF of beautiful and functional outdoor living that can be enclosed with remote controlled screens. 1 – year of planning (architecture and Interior Design) and 8 – months in Construction. FGBC-GOLD with a HERS of 15.
Photography courtesy of Hardwick General Contracting
- RSA Residence by Purple Studio
- Skýli Cabin by Utopia
- Private House by Lilian Benshoam
- Loft in London by David Phillips
- House Z by Closer Architects
- Barton Hills Residence by Brett Grinkmeyer Architecture
- Private Residence by Duet Design Group
- House JRV2 by Studio de.materia
- Cloy Ave Residence by Mayes Office
- Banyan Tree Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman