Solar Chic by Hardwick General Contracting
Designed in 2016 by Hardwick GC, this contemporary two-storey house is situated in Orlando, Florida.
Description by Hardwick General Contracting
Another Florida Green / FGBC Certified Custom Home by HardwickGC Team. Clean, modern, and designed as a perfect fit for the Owners and extended family. Plenty of room for everyone at 5,500 SF living with an additional 850 SF of beautiful and functional outdoor living that can be enclosed with remote controlled screens. 1 – year of planning (architecture and Interior Design) and 8 – months in Construction. FGBC-GOLD with a HERS of 15.
Photography courtesy of Hardwick General Contracting
- Apartment in Barcelona by Cometa Architects
- Ponce Davis Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Coldwater Canyon Residence by Ehrlich Yanai Rhee Chaney Architects
- E2 Apartment by Tchenguelieva Staynov Architects
- Casa N by Cheng Franco Arquitectos
- Noho Loft by Motiani Design
- Home in Larchmont by colorTHEORY Boston
- 3ShoeBox House by Ofis Arhitekti
- Casa Kae by Soco Interiors
- House Remodel by Elton R Construction