Solar Chic by Hardwick General Contracting
Designed in 2016 by Hardwick GC, this contemporary two-storey house is situated in Orlando, Florida.
Description by Hardwick General Contracting
Another Florida Green / FGBC Certified Custom Home by HardwickGC Team. Clean, modern, and designed as a perfect fit for the Owners and extended family. Plenty of room for everyone at 5,500 SF living with an additional 850 SF of beautiful and functional outdoor living that can be enclosed with remote controlled screens. 1 – year of planning (architecture and Interior Design) and 8 – months in Construction. FGBC-GOLD with a HERS of 15.
Photography courtesy of Hardwick General Contracting
- House in LA by Fran Silvestre
- Home in Mutiny Bay by Hoedemaker Pfeiffer
- RSC House by Jacobsen Arquitetura
- Sophia Apartment by Blackhaus
- MLA House by Jacobsen Arquitetura
- Villa Boscana in Spain
- JKO House by Jacobsen Arquitetura
- WADI Penthouse by Platau
- House in Dallas by Coats Homes
- Penthouse One-11 by Milano Contract District