Magic Cabinet by Mayan Gabay
Designed by Mayan Gabay, this modern two-storey apartment is situated in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Description by Mayan Gabay
The design team included Mayan Gabay, Jasmine Bachinsky and Amir Navon. 2 floors, 120 sq. meters with great green view. We created an 11 meter long cabinet that connected between the entrance area, kitchen and living room all in one. It solved all the problems including: storage, hidden AC, staircase guardrail and media storage and left a clean and quiet look. This unique, one-of-a-kind furnishing was our guideline throughout the whole process. We choosed black, concrete and oak wood palette.
Photography by Gidon Levin- by Matt Watts
- Apartment in Shanghai by Wei Yi International
- Riverview House by Nobbs Radford Architects
- Duplex in Megeve by Refuge
- Scandinavian apartment by Agnieszka Karaś
- RM Apartment by Francesc Rifé Studio
- House on The Hill by Corinne Levi Architecture
- House in Bridgehampton by TA Dumbleton
- Apartment RJ by Archiplan
- Loft MDP by FFWD Arquitectes
- Mount Pleasant Home by Project 22 Design