House in Pulau Pinang by Vault Design Lab
Designed in 2016 by Vault Design Lab, this luxurious residence is located in Pulau Pinang, Malaysia.
Description by Vault Design Lab
” SCENT ” is a private residence crafted by Vault Design Lab. Stepping in a duplex apartment dwelling in the heart of Penang where overlooking the panoramic views of the link bridge offering expansive views of the coastline. Taking the advantage of high ceiling and modest forms of the interior impart a feeling of loftiness, openness, and volume that blend with the sea view which gives a lush airy and tranquil scenery. The idea of SCENT– it defines a sophisticated yet opulent statement that
The idea of SCENT– it defines a sophisticated yet opulent statement that accentuates color palettes, refined materials, and textures of each corner to give the home a tendency of homogeneous and enthusiastic feeling. Other significant touches include the walk-in robe with sumptuous bespoke showpiece made this a central theme throughout the apartment, an understated luxury.
Photography courtesy of Vault Design Lab
- Trousdale Residence by Mayes Office
- Crisp House by Robert Nichol & Sons
- Noe Valley House by IwamotoScott Architecture
- Merilyn House by The Little Brick Studio
- ACP House by Candida Tabet Arquitetura
- Apartment in Hsinchu by HOZO Interior Design
- House in Chiswick by BASE
- Apartment in Rome by Brain Factory
- High-tech Apartment in St. Petersburg by AlexLoft
- Onella Residence by TAO Architecture