House in Pulau Pinang by Vault Design Lab
Designed in 2016 by Vault Design Lab, this luxurious residence is located in Pulau Pinang, Malaysia.
Description by Vault Design Lab
” SCENT ” is a private residence crafted by Vault Design Lab. Stepping in a duplex apartment dwelling in the heart of Penang where overlooking the panoramic views of the link bridge offering expansive views of the coastline. Taking the advantage of high ceiling and modest forms of the interior impart a feeling of loftiness, openness, and volume that blend with the sea view which gives a lush airy and tranquil scenery. The idea of SCENT– it defines a sophisticated yet opulent statement that
The idea of SCENT– it defines a sophisticated yet opulent statement that accentuates color palettes, refined materials, and textures of each corner to give the home a tendency of homogeneous and enthusiastic feeling. Other significant touches include the walk-in robe with sumptuous bespoke showpiece made this a central theme throughout the apartment, an understated luxury.
Photography courtesy of Vault Design Lab
- Bare House by Jacobs-Yaniv Architects
- Apartment in Milan by 23bassi Studio di Architettura
- Apartment in Dnepropetrovsk by Svoya Studio
- Apartment in Sofia by Pavel Yanev
- House in Brazil by Reinach Mendonça Arquitetos Associados
- Blairgowrie House by Powda Con
- Black and White Minimalism by GAO architects
- Apartment in Warsaw by Nasciturus Design
- Apartment in Yekaterinburg by Hot Walls
- House in Singapore by JOW Architects