Swann Wynd Bridge House by NAHB
This inspiring single family home located in Chattahoochee Hills, Georgia, was designed in 2016 by National Association of Home Builders.
Description by National Association of Home Builders
The Swann Wynd Bridge house is in a wooded setting, on an outcropping in the bend of a small creek. An attached footbridge crosses the creek and, together with the house, anchors a pedestrian, cobblestone road lined with houses that is inspired by the character of English hamlets in the Cotswolds.
The design of the four-bedroom, three-and-a-half bath house offers the full range of homeowner experiences on the small one-tenth-acre lot, while also serving the pedestrian scale of the community.
The design combines efficient space-planning with generous details such as an open-stair hall, 12-foot vaulted ceilings, numerous large windows and tranquil outdoor spaces. The 2,475-square-foot house (with a 1,168 square-foot finished basement) is inspired by English countryside living but crafted with local materials.
Photography by Emily Jenkins Followill
Products You May Like
- Venetian Island Waterfront by In-Site Design Group
- Sonoma Wine Country by Feldman Architecture
- Tahoe Marvel by Kelly Hohla Interiors
- House in Venice by Golden Line Construction
- Golden Isles Residence by 2id Interiors
- House in Demarest by Jennifer Pacca Interiors
- East Village Apartment by CM Natural Designs
- Creekside Residence by Feldman Architecture
- Sausalito Outlook by Feldman Architecture
- Ziering Residence by SPF:architects