Swann Wynd Bridge House by NAHB
This inspiring single family home located in Chattahoochee Hills, Georgia, was designed in 2016 by National Association of Home Builders.
Description by National Association of Home Builders
The Swann Wynd Bridge house is in a wooded setting, on an outcropping in the bend of a small creek. An attached footbridge crosses the creek and, together with the house, anchors a pedestrian, cobblestone road lined with houses that is inspired by the character of English hamlets in the Cotswolds.
The design of the four-bedroom, three-and-a-half bath house offers the full range of homeowner experiences on the small one-tenth-acre lot, while also serving the pedestrian scale of the community.
The design combines efficient space-planning with generous details such as an open-stair hall, 12-foot vaulted ceilings, numerous large windows and tranquil outdoor spaces. The 2,475-square-foot house (with a 1,168 square-foot finished basement) is inspired by English countryside living but crafted with local materials.
Photography by Emily Jenkins Followill
- Golden Isle Residence by Agsia Design Group
- Country Home by Andre Tchelistcheff Architects
- Taylor Residence by In Situ Studio
- Sunny Boudoir by Ris Interior Design
- North Bay Road Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Ross Peak Ranch by Highline Partners
- House in Dallas by Classic Modern Design Build
- Miami Beach Villa by Associated Design
- Beach House by The Anderson Studio of Architecture & Design
- Waterfront Elegance by DKOR Interiors