Swann Wynd Bridge House by NAHB
This inspiring single family home located in Chattahoochee Hills, Georgia, was designed in 2016 by National Association of Home Builders.
Description by National Association of Home Builders
The Swann Wynd Bridge house is in a wooded setting, on an outcropping in the bend of a small creek. An attached footbridge crosses the creek and, together with the house, anchors a pedestrian, cobblestone road lined with houses that is inspired by the character of English hamlets in the Cotswolds.
The design of the four-bedroom, three-and-a-half bath house offers the full range of homeowner experiences on the small one-tenth-acre lot, while also serving the pedestrian scale of the community.
The design combines efficient space-planning with generous details such as an open-stair hall, 12-foot vaulted ceilings, numerous large windows and tranquil outdoor spaces. The 2,475-square-foot house (with a 1,168 square-foot finished basement) is inspired by English countryside living but crafted with local materials.
Photography by Emily Jenkins Followill
Products You May Like
- Upper East Side Residence by Pepe Calderin Design
- La Quinta Residence by Marmol Radziner
- House in Malibu by Hillstar Construction Services
- South Harbor by Blaze Makoid Architecture
- Boston Waterfront Condo by FBN Construction
- Open House by Eric Cobb
- Flatiron Private Residence by Oda New York
- 10 Hubert St by Oda New York
- 61st Street Townhouse by TRA Studio
- Loft in New York by Oda New York