Poseidon’s Perch by OBM INternational
This luxurious ocean-front residence designed by OBM INternational is located in Oil Nut Bay, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands.
Description by OBM INternational
Poseidon’s Perch is positioned on top of the ridge of Oil Nut Bay which is an exquisite split layout villa perfect for admiring amazing turquoise views of the Atlantic Ocean and Aneganda. This finely crafted water palace blends elegantly into the natural beauty of the site. The home’s open, free-flowing layout and use of natural materials brings casual luxury and comfort to delight the senses. A focus on island living was paid throughout the planning process and can be seen in the imaginative design solutions around the property including the integration of unique marine life sculptures. The innovative use of materials combined with a strict attention to detail has resulted in a luxurious Caribbean hillside home that showcases a contemporary and stylish decor. Embracing indoor-outdoor living in the British Virgin Island villa is easy with large pocket doors and terraces that frame the brilliant Atlantic Ocean and Bay views. Poseidon’s Perch is a 2,508 square feet consisting of 3 bedrooms, 3 full and 2 half bathrooms, infinity pool, Jacuzzi, covered palapa with lounge seating and pool bar, laundry room, great room and a gourmet kitchen, making this villa the epitome of high-rise living at Oil Nut Bay.
Photography courtesy of OBM INternational
- Palm 66 by Archiplexus Architecture and Design
- Banyan Tree Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Seashell Beach Villa by OBM International
- Trousdale Residence by Mayes Office
- La Perla Blanca by Ambience Home Design
- Luxury Holiday Home in Denmark
- Lagoon House by Robin Payne
- Private Villa in Sardinia by Exclusiva Design
- Castle Point by OBM International
- Capistrano Beach House by Meridith Baer Home