NoHo Loft by DXA Studio
This inspiring two-level loft located in New York City, was designed in 2014 by DXA Studio.
Description by DXA Studio
This five-bedroom, four-bath, duplex penthouse renovation features a new open-riser marble and glass stair connecting two levels to a mezzanine and roof garden. A sixteen foot long Corian kitchen island, white marble fireplace surround and walnut wood clad wall integrating storage, media and pantry functions, runs the length of the loft-like upper floor. A zinc-clad bulkhead and central skylight serve to bathe the shared living and dining areas in light, and offer glimpses of the garden above.
Photography courtesy of DXA Studio
- Home in Brooklyn by Bold New York Design
- Cornelio Residence by Anders Lasater Architects
- Villa in Moscow by Shamsudin Kerimov
- Prairie House by 33bY Architecture
- Apartment in Hsinchu City by Vattier Interior Design
- Fuller Hill Residence by Touloukian Touloukian
- Talosi Apartment by Raca Architekci
- Van der Vein by Ris Interior Design
- Capistrano Beach House by Meridith Baer Home
- St. Joseph Residence by Wheeler Kearns Architects