NoHo Loft by DXA Studio
This inspiring two-level loft located in New York City, was designed in 2014 by DXA Studio.
Description by DXA Studio
This five-bedroom, four-bath, duplex penthouse renovation features a new open-riser marble and glass stair connecting two levels to a mezzanine and roof garden. A sixteen foot long Corian kitchen island, white marble fireplace surround and walnut wood clad wall integrating storage, media and pantry functions, runs the length of the loft-like upper floor. A zinc-clad bulkhead and central skylight serve to bathe the shared living and dining areas in light, and offer glimpses of the garden above.
Photography courtesy of DXA Studio
Products You May Like
- Luxurious Apartment by Shenzhen Qianxun Design
- Contemporary Residence by AMG Project
- Kyra Residence by Isabela Gasser
- Dnipro City Apartment by Tobi Architects
- Ranch-Style Home by Dasmod Real Estate Developments
- FAV Residence by UNIRE Arquitetura Engenharia e Design
- Tuna Puna by Dasmod Real Estate Developments
- Via Sistina Apartment by Serena Romanò
- East Hampton Waterfront by Kevin O'Sullivan + Associates
- Residence G by W&Li Design