NoHo Loft by DXA Studio
This inspiring two-level loft located in New York City, was designed in 2014 by DXA Studio.
Description by DXA Studio
This five-bedroom, four-bath, duplex penthouse renovation features a new open-riser marble and glass stair connecting two levels to a mezzanine and roof garden. A sixteen foot long Corian kitchen island, white marble fireplace surround and walnut wood clad wall integrating storage, media and pantry functions, runs the length of the loft-like upper floor. A zinc-clad bulkhead and central skylight serve to bathe the shared living and dining areas in light, and offer glimpses of the garden above.
Photography courtesy of DXA Studio
Products You May Like
- Kiah House by Austin Maynard Architects
- North Harbor Camp by TruexCullins
- Oceanfront House by Austin Maynard Architects
- Hoyo 15 - Apartment in Marbella
- Residential Apartment by Tako Kenkishvili
- St Albans Penthouse by Elizabeth Matthews Interiors
- Triplex in Montreal by Anne Sophie Goneau
- Lakeview House by Tommaso Giunchi
- Private Residence by Domenique Mora
- RSA Films by March Studio