NoHo Loft by DXA Studio
This inspiring two-level loft located in New York City, was designed in 2014 by DXA Studio.
Description by DXA Studio
This five-bedroom, four-bath, duplex penthouse renovation features a new open-riser marble and glass stair connecting two levels to a mezzanine and roof garden. A sixteen foot long Corian kitchen island, white marble fireplace surround and walnut wood clad wall integrating storage, media and pantry functions, runs the length of the loft-like upper floor. A zinc-clad bulkhead and central skylight serve to bathe the shared living and dining areas in light, and offer glimpses of the garden above.
Photography courtesy of DXA Studio
- Jaglana Apartment by Raca Architekci
- Apartment in Stockholm by Stylingbolaget
- House Z by Closer Architects
- Barton Hills Residence by Brett Grinkmeyer Architecture
- Private Residence by Duet Design Group
- Apartment Portugal by GDL Arquitetura
- Cloy Ave Residence by Mayes Office
- Banyan Tree Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- House in Ourém by Filipe Saraiva – Arquitectos
- House in Guidonia Montecelio by Studio ArchSIDE