NoHo Loft by DXA Studio
This inspiring two-level loft located in New York City, was designed in 2014 by DXA Studio.
Description by DXA Studio
This five-bedroom, four-bath, duplex penthouse renovation features a new open-riser marble and glass stair connecting two levels to a mezzanine and roof garden. A sixteen foot long Corian kitchen island, white marble fireplace surround and walnut wood clad wall integrating storage, media and pantry functions, runs the length of the loft-like upper floor. A zinc-clad bulkhead and central skylight serve to bathe the shared living and dining areas in light, and offer glimpses of the garden above.
Photography courtesy of DXA Studio
Products You May Like
- Shoreditch Loft by Day True
- Williams Island Blvd by Mila Design
- Private Apartment by Snezana Gikovski
- Highland Village by M+A Architecture Studio
- White House by AD Architecture
- Apartment in Shenzhen by Dickson Hung
- Private House in Austin
- Sturlasgade by JAC Studios
- Miami Beach Island Home by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Delray Beach Residence