Tribeca Loft by European Home
Designed in 2017 by European Home, this industrial apartment is located in Tribeca, New York.
Description by European Home
Melanie Williams Bespoke Interiors is a London-based architecture and interior design consultancy that mainly works in local high end residential projects. One of their most recent projects took them across the pond and into a New York City [Tribeca] apartment.
Many of their signature design elements such as intricate textures, industrial materials, and subdued color palettes are featured alongside a beautiful 8-foot wide see-through fireplace by Element4.
Photography by Paul Craig
Products You May Like
- Camden by Brandon Architects
- Aragón Apartment by Miriam Barrio Studio
- Ranger Ridge by Giulietti Schouten Architects
- Duplex Apartment by Pitsou Kedem Architects
- Apartment in Rome by Franz Moscati
- Back in Black by 23bassi
- Apartment in Busto Arsizio by Archiplan
- Turó Park Apartment by Meritxell Ribé
- Westlight by TEN Arquitectos
- DC 722 Apartment by Almazan y Arquitectos Asociados