Tribeca Loft by European Home
Designed in 2017 by European Home, this industrial apartment is located in Tribeca, New York.
Description by European Home
Melanie Williams Bespoke Interiors is a London-based architecture and interior design consultancy that mainly works in local high end residential projects. One of their most recent projects took them across the pond and into a New York City [Tribeca] apartment.
Many of their signature design elements such as intricate textures, industrial materials, and subdued color palettes are featured alongside a beautiful 8-foot wide see-through fireplace by Element4.
Photography by Paul Craig
- Interior for a Young Family by Diff.Studio
- Country Home by Andre Tchelistcheff Architects
- Taylor Residence by In Situ Studio
- Sunny Boudoir by Ris Interior Design
- North Bay Road Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Ross Peak Ranch by Highline Partners
- House in Dallas by Classic Modern Design Build
- Miami Beach Villa by Associated Design
- Beach House by The Anderson Studio of Architecture & Design
- Waterfront Elegance by DKOR Interiors