Modern Vacation Home by Swatt | Miers Architects
This modern vacation home located in Healdsburg, California, was designed in 2012 by Swatt | Miers Architects.
Description by Swatt | Miers Architects
The Hudson/Panos Residence, located on a knoll on a nine-acre site overlooking the Dry Creek Valley in Healdsburg, is designed as an informal vacation house for their young family. The plan is arranged with two parallel wings that are slightly offset to create a linear entry court and overlook an elegant 50-foot-long swimming pool. The east wing contains the children’s and guest bedrooms while the west wing contains the public spaces on the lower level and the master bedroom suite on the upper level. The horizontal lines of this design are then contrasted with a large, two-story volume with clerestory glazing that bathes the interior with natural light.
Photography by Russell Abraham
Products You May Like
- Empty Nest by Carnemark Design + Build
- Homecoming by Cushman Design Group
- Retreat in Oisterwijk by Ina Matt
- Modern Urban Home by Y Designs
- Efjord Retreat by Stinessen Arkitektur
- Triling Loft by Free Space Intent
- Kent Apartment by Gruppo Lithos Architettura
- Downtown Los Angeles Loft by Oh beauty
- Apartment in Monza by Boffi
- Delray Beach Home by Lesly Maxwell Interiors