Modern Vacation Home by Swatt | Miers Architects
This modern vacation home located in Healdsburg, California, was designed in 2012 by Swatt | Miers Architects.
Description by Swatt | Miers Architects
The Hudson/Panos Residence, located on a knoll on a nine-acre site overlooking the Dry Creek Valley in Healdsburg, is designed as an informal vacation house for their young family. The plan is arranged with two parallel wings that are slightly offset to create a linear entry court and overlook an elegant 50-foot-long swimming pool. The east wing contains the children’s and guest bedrooms while the west wing contains the public spaces on the lower level and the master bedroom suite on the upper level. The horizontal lines of this design are then contrasted with a large, two-story volume with clerestory glazing that bathes the interior with natural light.
Photography by Russell Abraham
Products You May Like
- Turó Park Apartment by Meritxell Ribé
- Westlight by TEN Arquitectos
- Gable House by Sheri Haby Architects
- Beacon Factory Loft by Grisoro Designs
- Mill House by OB Architecture
- Apartment in St Petersburg by D&T Architects
- North Bondi II Residence by Tobias Partners
- Compound Q by DSDG Architects
- Tactile House by Thomas and Spiers Architects
- Chalet in Montana by Locati Architects