In’s Cafe by Ris Interior Design
Designed in 2017 by Ris Interior Design, this inspiring café is located in Taichung city, Taiwan.
Description by Ris Interior Design
This secret garden nearby hillsides is come from a renovation of a residential garage, to construct a coffee shop encompassing greenhouse courtyard seat. The building in teal palette comprises façade with moulding posts sophisticatedly designed in recessed and fluted details. At the front courtyard area, the seat affords a panoramic view through colonial window grid; on the other face, the green wall attaches to pine fence panels, permeating garden breeze to the greenhouse. Entering into indoor seat, the antique solid wood kitchen attracts attention, alongside distressed tin tiles which give another complementary distinction, imbuing with a wave of nostalgia for classics.
Photography by Hey!cheese
Products You May Like
- Future Contemporary by Studio In2
- Residence CL by W&Li Design
- Residence C.A. by W&Li Design Studio
- Yu House by Ganna Design
- Residence L by W&Li Design
- Beanbar Cafè by Latitude
- Honeycomb House by Two Books Space Design
- Home in Taipei by Wei Yi International Design Associates
- Apartment in Hsinchu by HOZO Interior Design
- Grotta Azzurra by Shiang Chi Interior Design