Apartment in Barcelona by Pepe Gascón Arquitectura
Located in Barcelona, Spain, this two-bedroom apartment was completely redesigned in 2017 by Pepe Gascón Arquitectura.
Description by Pepe Gascón Arquitectura
Refurbishment of a two bedrooms apartment, located in the neighborhood of Gràcia, Barcelona. The flat is illuminated through its two facades (street and inner courtyard), and is characterized by its vaulted ceilings.
The intervention focuses mainly on generating large spaces by demolishing existing structural walls that currently divide it. The night program of the house is linked to the facade of the street, while the daytime program is linked to the inner façade.
In the intervention, original elements of the apartment are recovered as glazed wooden doors, leaving the barrel-vaulted brick ceilings visible.
Photography courtesy of Pepe Gascón Arquitectura
Products You May Like
- Interior SS by Didonè Comacchio Architects
- Casa LS by Grippo+Murzi
- Apartment in Barcelona by Meritxell Ribe - The Room Studio
- Inspiring Apartment by Bellas Artes
- Casa Trieste by Oecus
- Casa Ian by Stefano Pasquali
- Syshaus by Arthur Casas Design
- The Twin View by The Rural Building Company
- Modern Private Residence by Rockwell Interiors
- HNN House by Hernandez Silva Architects