Southwestern Contemporary by Janet Brooks Design
Designed in 2017 by Janet Brooks Design, this contemporary private residence is situated in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Description by Janet Brooks Design
This home, with floor to ceiling windows looking in every direction to distant desert views, is built in a large radius, providing an ever changing view from every room. Natural materials of wood, stone, metal and plaster create an organic feel and seem to bring the outdoors in. Flat ceilings throughout are punctuated with varying heights and materials, to define spaces without adding walls.
Photography courtesy of Janet Brooks Design
Products You May Like
- Rozelle by COSO Architecture
- Mylla Cabin by Mork Ulnes Architects
- Belgica House by Amz Arquitetos
- Park City by SIDG Design
- Cottage by Guy Hollaway Architects
- Empty Nest by Carnemark Design + Build
- Homecoming by Cushman Design Group
- Rose House by JRSconsult Architects + Engineers
- Modern Urban Home by Y Designs
- Townhouse Extension by Parasite Studio