Private House by Lilian Benshoam
This beautiful single family house located in Ramat HaSharon, Israel, was designed in 2017 by Lilian Benshoam.
Description by Lilian Benshoam
Lilian Benshoam Architect designed this villa inspired by rationalist architecture and Bauhaus style, that are the main feature of Tel Aviv buildings. Even if the house externally looks like a box with simple and regular lines, inside the situation is simply the opposite: the main shape used is the circle, in fact we could find it in the spiral staircase, in U-light suspended lamps and in the circular skylights.
From these windows on the roof a wonderful light filters in the house and the whole structure seems unburdened, also our U-light lamps, composed by two aluminium components, contribute to the lightness idea.
Photography by Elad Gonen- by Matt Watts
- House in Zurich by Meier Architekten
- Private Apartment in Milano by Cecilia Avogadro
- Miami Estate by DKOR Interiors
- Contemporary Home in Brazil by Marcelo Minuscoli
- North Hibiscus House by Borges + Associates Architects
- Apartment in Moscow by Team Design
- White Apartment by Yael Perry
- Apartment in Warsaw by Fuss Studio
- Home in Taipei by Wei Yi International Design Associates
- R+E House by DP+HS architects