Private House by Lilian Benshoam
This beautiful single family house located in Ramat HaSharon, Israel, was designed in 2017 by Lilian Benshoam.
Description by Lilian Benshoam
Lilian Benshoam Architect designed this villa inspired by rationalist architecture and Bauhaus style, that are the main feature of Tel Aviv buildings. Even if the house externally looks like a box with simple and regular lines, inside the situation is simply the opposite: the main shape used is the circle, in fact we could find it in the spiral staircase, in U-light suspended lamps and in the circular skylights.
From these windows on the roof a wonderful light filters in the house and the whole structure seems unburdened, also our U-light lamps, composed by two aluminium components, contribute to the lightness idea.
Photography by Elad Gonen- by Matt Watts
Products You May Like
- Apartment in New York by Interior Marketing Group
- Strand Beach by Carl Akins Company
- House in North Vancouver by Blackfish Homes
- Abstract House by Matt Gibson Architecture + Design
- Monochrome Office Space by Tal Goldsmith Fish Design Studio
- Casa Ambar by Centerbrook Architects & Planners
- Upper East Side Residence by Pepe Calderin Design
- House in Malibu by Hillstar Construction Services
- Everson by Michelle Berwick
- Herzliya Pituach 1 by Tomer Ben Dor