Backwater by Platform 5 Architects
Contemporary lakehouse situated in Norfolk Broads, England, designed in 2016 by Platform 5 Architects.
Description by Platform 5 Architects
The house sits on a small promontory in a secluded lagoon in the Norfolk Broads and offers a contemporary counterpoint to more traditionally designed neighbouring houses, while respecting the peaceful natural setting. It is arranged as three low rise bays beneath a series of pitched roofs, which are reminiscent of nearby boat sheds.
Photography courtesy of Platform 5 Architects
Products You May Like
- Tiburon Bay Residence by Nicolehollis
- Wrottesley Road House by Marsh & Parsons
- Courtyard House by Architecture Paradigm
- Casa D by Pauhof Architekten
- Mamaroneck House by SPG Architects
- Treeside Residence by Faulkner Architects
- Beniowskiego Apartment by Raca Architekci
- Mount Martha Residence by Clancy Constructions
- House in Japan by Hiraoka Architects
- LA Midcentury Home by Alexander Gorlin Architects