Villa Boscana by OLARQ – Osvaldo Luppi Architects
This contemporary concrete residence located in Palma de Mallorca, Spain, was designed in 2013 by OLARQ – Osvaldo Luppi Architects.
Description by Osvaldo Luppi Architects
Located in a residential area in the outskirts of Palma, this contemporary villa stands as a delicate floating sculpture.
The strong presence of the concrete massive volumes contrasts with the fragile transparency of glass planes.
Limits fade away as space flows beyond physical constraints.
A sequence of terraces, decks, patios and water surfaces reflect the infinite freedom of movement.
Photography courtesy of OLARQ – Osvaldo Luppi Architects
Products You May Like
- Casa Ambar by Centerbrook Architects & Planners
- Upper East Side Residence by Pepe Calderin Design
- Apartment in Barcelona by Estudio Miriam Barrio
- House in Malibu by Hillstar Construction Services
- Everson by Michelle Berwick
- Herzliya Pituach 1 by Tomer Ben Dor
- Open House by Eric Cobb
- Flatiron Private Residence by Oda New York
- House in Melbourne by Austin Maynard Architects
- 61st Street Townhouse by TRA Studio