Villa Boscana by OLARQ – Osvaldo Luppi Architects
This contemporary concrete residence located in Palma de Mallorca, Spain, was designed in 2013 by OLARQ – Osvaldo Luppi Architects.
Description by Osvaldo Luppi Architects
Located in a residential area in the outskirts of Palma, this contemporary villa stands as a delicate floating sculpture.
The strong presence of the concrete massive volumes contrasts with the fragile transparency of glass planes.
Limits fade away as space flows beyond physical constraints.
A sequence of terraces, decks, patios and water surfaces reflect the infinite freedom of movement.
Photography courtesy of OLARQ – Osvaldo Luppi Architects
Products You May Like
- Contemporary Home by Kata Koppany
- Glass and Stone Oasis by Merle
- Familny Apartment by Za-Za Interior Design
- PURO Kraków Kazimierz by Conran and Partners
- Mountain House by Gangoly & Kristiner Architekten
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue Y Seta
- Apartment Redesign by QBarquitectos
- Container House by Matt Mcleod
- Line Graph House by Zubu Design Associates
- Portola Valley Barn by Walker Warner Architects