Villa Boscana by OLARQ – Osvaldo Luppi Architects
This contemporary concrete residence located in Palma de Mallorca, Spain, was designed in 2013 by OLARQ – Osvaldo Luppi Architects.
Description by Osvaldo Luppi Architects
Located in a residential area in the outskirts of Palma, this contemporary villa stands as a delicate floating sculpture.
The strong presence of the concrete massive volumes contrasts with the fragile transparency of glass planes.
Limits fade away as space flows beyond physical constraints.
A sequence of terraces, decks, patios and water surfaces reflect the infinite freedom of movement.
Photography courtesy of OLARQ – Osvaldo Luppi Architects
Products You May Like
- Skyline Apartment by MONO Architects
- Bishan Green Island Villa by Kevin Hu
- T - House by BY Visuals
- Courcelette Residence by Naturehumaine
- Home in Milan by 23bassi
- Loft in Barcelona by Habitan Architecture
- Venetian Island Waterfront by In-Site Design Group
- Apartment in Moscow by BHD-Studio
- Casa PV2 by Lucas Y Hernández-Gil Arquitectos
- Sonoma Wine Country by Feldman Architecture