L20 House by OLARQ_Osvaldo Luppi Architects
This inspiring single family residence located in Calvia, Mallorca, was designed in 2015 by OLARQ_Osvaldo Luppi Architects.
Description by OLARQ_Osvaldo Luppi Architects
Set in a square plot, this project is defined by two compact wings overlooking the garden.
The house is organized around two compact wings which are very compact and closed to the outside, but very open to the interior of the site.
A single-story body facing eastwards hosts the main entrance, the living-room and the master bedroom. These spaces open to the interior of the site and organize the outdoor spaces through terraces and platforms until they reach the pool on the eastern side.
A second two-story body running east to west hosts the kitchen and the dining room on the ground floor and connects the first floor bedroom area with the garage and the swimming pool terrace.
An impressive double-height space works as a joint between both wings.
Photography by Mauricio Fuertes
Products You May Like
- Casa Ambar by Centerbrook Architects & Planners
- Upper East Side Residence by Pepe Calderin Design
- Apartment in Barcelona by Estudio Miriam Barrio
- House in Malibu by Hillstar Construction Services
- Everson by Michelle Berwick
- Herzliya Pituach 1 by Tomer Ben Dor
- Open House by Eric Cobb
- Flatiron Private Residence by Oda New York
- House in Melbourne by Austin Maynard Architects
- 61st Street Townhouse by TRA Studio