L20 House by OLARQ_Osvaldo Luppi Architects
This inspiring single family residence located in Calvia, Mallorca, was designed in 2015 by OLARQ_Osvaldo Luppi Architects.
Description by OLARQ_Osvaldo Luppi Architects
Set in a square plot, this project is defined by two compact wings overlooking the garden.
The house is organized around two compact wings which are very compact and closed to the outside, but very open to the interior of the site.
A single-story body facing eastwards hosts the main entrance, the living-room and the master bedroom. These spaces open to the interior of the site and organize the outdoor spaces through terraces and platforms until they reach the pool on the eastern side.
A second two-story body running east to west hosts the kitchen and the dining room on the ground floor and connects the first floor bedroom area with the garage and the swimming pool terrace.
An impressive double-height space works as a joint between both wings.
Photography by Mauricio Fuertes
Products You May Like
- Contemporary Home by Kata Koppany
- Glass and Stone Oasis by Merle
- Familny Apartment by Za-Za Interior Design
- PURO Kraków Kazimierz by Conran and Partners
- Mountain House by Gangoly & Kristiner Architekten
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue Y Seta
- Apartment Redesign by QBarquitectos
- Container House by Matt Mcleod
- Line Graph House by Zubu Design Associates
- Portola Valley Barn by Walker Warner Architects