Apartment in Tel Aviv by Aviram Kushmirski
Located in Tel Aviv, Israel, this modern industrial apartment was designed in 2017 by Aviram Kushmirski.
Description by Aviram Kushmirski
Planning: The space is divided up to provide maximum openness inside and in terms of its connections with the outside. The different living areas in the public space and their functionalities are clearly defined, with complete separation from the private areas.
Configuration: Linear geometric in the modularizations, the materials and the different ways they are presented, based on careful consideration and their emphasis using light and shade.
Materials: Only natural materials emphasizing the strengths of the natural materials used.
Composition: The integration of a number of elements with presence in the space, designed with specific emphasis on precise, clean form, creating a synergetic, harmonious composition.
Concept: The design concept is based on the reciprocal relationship between chic and casual. It is stylish, but not formal; sophisticated but not feigned; intelligent but not pretentious; creative, innovative and free of time dependent fashion.
Photography courtesy of Oshri Aviram
Products You May Like
- Luxurious Apartment by Shenzhen Qianxun Design
- Dnipro City Apartment by Tobi Architects
- FAV Residence by UNIRE Arquitetura Engenharia e Design
- Via Sistina Apartment by Serena Romanò
- Residence G by W&Li Design
- Apartment in Kiev by U-Style
- Loft Apartment by Dita Luarasi Abdiu
- Gothenburg Apartment by Bjurfors Göteborg
- Industrial Chic Apartment by Simonian Rosenbaum Architects
- Beniowskiego Apartment by Raca Architekci