Cow Hollow Residence by Dijeau Poage Construction
This original Craftsman house situated in Cow Hollow, San Francisco was completely remodelled by Dijeau Poage Construction.
Description by Dijeau Poage Construction
This project combined a careful remodel of the original Craftsman house, with the addition of 2090 sq. ft. of new living space. Structural upgrades required a complete footing replacement and lowering the basement floor level.
We were tasked with re-purposing a native black walnut tree being removed from the rear yard which we milled down, kiln-dried, and crafted into the floating wood and glass stair case – the centerpiece of the new interior.
The new rear of the house is clean and modern, constructed of Ipe’ wood, Bluestone and architectural concrete. We installed two levels of steel windows and doors on structural steel frames, and new decks with glass guardrails featuring concealed fasteners.
Products You May Like
- Glass and Stone Oasis by Merle
- Eichler X-100 by Lucile Glessner Design
- Wales House by Flavin Architects
- Portola Valley Barn by Walker Warner Architects
- Mid-Century House in Beverly Hills
- Mulholland Hills Home by Dougal Murray
- The Point by Krannitz Kent Architects
- Cliff House by Giulietti Schouten Architects
- Holland Residence by Young & Young Architects
- Malibu Beach Modern by Caileen Designs