College Road Home
A large family house with immense charm situated in the ever-popular Kensal Rise, close to Chamberlayne Road, in London, United Kingdom.
A late 20th-century construction, this three-storey property offers approximately 250 square metres of living space, front and rear gardens and a roof terrace. The ground floor is a large informal open-plan space incorporating three areas in one. At the rear is the bright kitchen/dining room overlooking the garden and in the centre is a snug/music space with the main seating area situated at the front. This comfortable areas makes a wonderful family room and an exceptional party venue. The master bedroom on the first floor has a newly fitted bathroom and a superb roof terrace. There is a second double bedroom/office on this floor and above on the second floor there are three more double bedrooms and two bathrooms. This unique home will appeal to those requiring large amounts of internal space in the fashionable and up-and-coming Kensal Rise. Popular local eateries and pubs include The Chamberlayne, The Masons Arms and Parlour. The area is well connected with Kensal Rise (Overground to Stratford) and Kensal Green (Bakerloo line and Overground to Euston/Kings Cross St. Pancras) stations nearby.
Photography by Domus Nova
Products You May Like
- Wapping Loft in London
- The Nook by Scenario Architecture
- Nevern Square Apartment by Daniele Petteno Architecture Workshop
- Vivienda Tres Torres by Pablo Peyra
- Shoreditch Loft by Day True
- Cottage by Guy Hollaway Architects
- Modern Urban Home by Y Designs
- Mews House by Hogarth Architects
- Rylston Road Home by Hogarth Architects
- Estcourt Road Apartment by Hogarth Architects