Turner Residence by Jensen Architects
Situated in San Francisco, California, this modern open residence was designed by Jensen Architects.
Description by Jensen Architects
A plinth and a pavilion. Nestled into the hillside, the long, solid plinth contains the private rooms of the house. Atop this plinth sits a transparent living and dining pavilion that opens up completely for access to the outdoor decks, pool patio and expansive views to Mount Tamalpais and the bay. An elegant structural solution allows the views to be uninterrupted by perimeter sheer walls. The majority of the site is left undeveloped with its forest of native oaks intact.
- Apartment in San Diego by ArchiCGI
- Home in Boca Raton by Brenner Architecture Group
- Oceanfront Home by Leo Parrella Design Group
- ELL Residence by Domaen
- Pine St Home by Sarah Wilmer Studio
- Healdsburg by John Maniscalco Architecture
- Home in Austin by Vanguard Studio
- Pacific Tower Residence by NB Design Group
- Ojai Residence by Megan Georgopoulos
- Miami Beach Home by Todd Michael Glaser