Turner Residence by Jensen Architects
Situated in San Francisco, California, this modern open residence was designed by Jensen Architects.
Description by Jensen Architects
A plinth and a pavilion. Nestled into the hillside, the long, solid plinth contains the private rooms of the house. Atop this plinth sits a transparent living and dining pavilion that opens up completely for access to the outdoor decks, pool patio and expansive views to Mount Tamalpais and the bay. An elegant structural solution allows the views to be uninterrupted by perimeter sheer walls. The majority of the site is left undeveloped with its forest of native oaks intact.
Products You May Like
- Camden by Brandon Architects
- Ranger Ridge by Giulietti Schouten Architects
- Westlight by TEN Arquitectos
- Beacon Factory Loft by Grisoro Designs
- Compound Q by DSDG Architects
- Chalet in Montana by Locati Architects
- Wateka Residence by Domiteaux + Baggett Architects
- Noe House by Karin Payson Architecture + Design
- Peconic House And Barn by Mapos
- Historic Loft by Raad Studio