Turner Residence by Jensen Architects
Situated in San Francisco, California, this modern open residence was designed by Jensen Architects.
Description by Jensen Architects
A plinth and a pavilion. Nestled into the hillside, the long, solid plinth contains the private rooms of the house. Atop this plinth sits a transparent living and dining pavilion that opens up completely for access to the outdoor decks, pool patio and expansive views to Mount Tamalpais and the bay. An elegant structural solution allows the views to be uninterrupted by perimeter sheer walls. The majority of the site is left undeveloped with its forest of native oaks intact.
- Menlo Park Townhouse by John Lum Architecture
- Stone's Throw by Paul Bates Architects
- Union Square Loft by David Howell Design
- Jarson Residence by Will Bruder Architects
- Midcentury Home by H3K Design
- Box on the Rock by Schwartz and Architecture
- Waller House by David Rosenkranz
- Rustic Zen by Locati Architects
- Home in Chicago by Mitchell Channon Design
- Modern House by Maraya Interior Design