Turner Residence by Jensen Architects
Situated in San Francisco, California, this modern open residence was designed by Jensen Architects.
Description by Jensen Architects
A plinth and a pavilion. Nestled into the hillside, the long, solid plinth contains the private rooms of the house. Atop this plinth sits a transparent living and dining pavilion that opens up completely for access to the outdoor decks, pool patio and expansive views to Mount Tamalpais and the bay. An elegant structural solution allows the views to be uninterrupted by perimeter sheer walls. The majority of the site is left undeveloped with its forest of native oaks intact.
Products You May Like
- Glass and Stone Oasis by Merle
- Eichler X-100 by Lucile Glessner Design
- Wales House by Flavin Architects
- Portola Valley Barn by Walker Warner Architects
- Mid-Century House in Beverly Hills
- Mulholland Hills Home by Dougal Murray
- The Point by Krannitz Kent Architects
- Cliff House by Giulietti Schouten Architects
- Holland Residence by Young & Young Architects
- Malibu Beach Modern by Caileen Designs