Turner Residence by Jensen Architects
Situated in San Francisco, California, this modern open residence was designed by Jensen Architects.
Description by Jensen Architects
A plinth and a pavilion. Nestled into the hillside, the long, solid plinth contains the private rooms of the house. Atop this plinth sits a transparent living and dining pavilion that opens up completely for access to the outdoor decks, pool patio and expansive views to Mount Tamalpais and the bay. An elegant structural solution allows the views to be uninterrupted by perimeter sheer walls. The majority of the site is left undeveloped with its forest of native oaks intact.
- Royal Palms by Meridith Baer Home
- Nature’s Gate by Swan Architecture
- House in Malibu by Burdge & Associates
- Grand Avenue Home by Matthew Coates
- Lenape Trail Home
- Ski Lodge by Aspen Leaf Interiors
- Home in Olympic Valley by Aspen Leaf Interiors
- Sagapnack Cottage by Axis Mundi Design
- Home in Sonoma by Turnbull Griffin Haesloop
- Laguna Vista by Brown Design Group