Turner Residence by Jensen Architects
Situated in San Francisco, California, this modern open residence was designed by Jensen Architects.
Description by Jensen Architects
A plinth and a pavilion. Nestled into the hillside, the long, solid plinth contains the private rooms of the house. Atop this plinth sits a transparent living and dining pavilion that opens up completely for access to the outdoor decks, pool patio and expansive views to Mount Tamalpais and the bay. An elegant structural solution allows the views to be uninterrupted by perimeter sheer walls. The majority of the site is left undeveloped with its forest of native oaks intact.
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- Countryside Lane by BOSS Architecture
- Long Island Residence by Shmuel D Flaum
- The Sanctuary by Bonstra I Haresign Architects
- French Normandy by Bankston May Associates
- Tribeca Penthouse by ODA New York
- Mandeville Canyon Home by Jesse Bornstein
- Sundial House by Specht Architects
- Contemporary House by FINA Construction Group
- Modern Farmhouse by Christine Curry Design