M House by Jamie Falla Architecture
Modern minimalist 4 bedroom family home designed by Jamie Falla Architecture. It’s situated on the British island of Guernsey.
Description by Jamie Falla Architecture
The remodelling and addition to a derelict former packing shed creating a low energy open plan 4 bedroom family home. The initial south facing courtyard concept left the existing volume in place, with one simple elements defining the use of the space.
The 2 storey box defines entrance, storage, kitchen, utility and play space. This timber clad piece of furniture defines the use and space whilst leaving the existing structure to breathe.
Photography by Richard Brine
- Slot House by AU Architects
- Loft N by Nomade Architettura Interior Design
- Home in Winchester by Ström Architects
- London Penthouse by Fernanda Marques
- Private Residence by Lewandowski Architects
- House in London by Emergent Design Studios
- Ryger House by Two:D Limited
- Home in Hampstead by Black and Milk
- House Four by ADE Architecture
- Home in Conduit Hill by Marta Nowicka & Co