M House by Jamie Falla Architecture
Modern minimalist 4 bedroom family home designed by Jamie Falla Architecture. It’s situated on the British island of Guernsey.
Description by Jamie Falla Architecture
The remodelling and addition to a derelict former packing shed creating a low energy open plan 4 bedroom family home. The initial south facing courtyard concept left the existing volume in place, with one simple elements defining the use of the space.
The 2 storey box defines entrance, storage, kitchen, utility and play space. This timber clad piece of furniture defines the use and space whilst leaving the existing structure to breathe.
Photography by Richard Brine
Products You May Like
- East London Apartment by Kerry Hussain
- Mill House by OB Architecture
- Tactile House by Thomas and Spiers Architects
- Nobu Hotel Shoreditch by Ben Adams Architects
- Apartment in London by Studio L
- Camden House by Powell Tuck Associates
- Loft in London by David Phillips
- Highbury House by FC Architects
- Modern Beach House by Lisette Voute Designs
- Inspiring Home in Armagh