M House by Jamie Falla Architecture
Modern minimalist 4 bedroom family home designed by Jamie Falla Architecture. It’s situated on the British island of Guernsey.
Description by Jamie Falla Architecture
The remodelling and addition to a derelict former packing shed creating a low energy open plan 4 bedroom family home. The initial south facing courtyard concept left the existing volume in place, with one simple elements defining the use of the space.
The 2 storey box defines entrance, storage, kitchen, utility and play space. This timber clad piece of furniture defines the use and space whilst leaving the existing structure to breathe.
Photography by Richard Brine
Products You May Like
- The Etch House by Fraher Architects
- Shropshire Residence by Gregory Phillips Architects
- Wrottesley Road House by Marsh & Parsons
- The Deerings by Gresford Architects
- Penthouse in Peckham by Ensoul
- Canary Wharf Home by Claudia Dorsch Interior Design
- Clive and Jeanne's House by JOMA Architecture
- Clapham Home by AMARI
- Wapping Loft in London
- The Nook by Scenario Architecture