M House by Jamie Falla Architecture
Modern minimalist 4 bedroom family home designed by Jamie Falla Architecture. It’s situated on the British island of Guernsey.
Description by Jamie Falla Architecture
The remodelling and addition to a derelict former packing shed creating a low energy open plan 4 bedroom family home. The initial south facing courtyard concept left the existing volume in place, with one simple elements defining the use of the space.
The 2 storey box defines entrance, storage, kitchen, utility and play space. This timber clad piece of furniture defines the use and space whilst leaving the existing structure to breathe.
Photography by Richard Brine
- Modern Beach House by Lisette Voute Designs
- Inspiring Home in Armagh
- Home in Libanus by Unique Home Stays
- Well Lane Home by Mulroy Architects
- Huf House by Sphere8
- Wyndham Apartments by The Furniture Union
- Modern House by ARCO2 Architecture
- Shoreditch Penthouse by HouseUP
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Home in London by EMR Home Design