Rockwell PCH by SUBU Design Architecture
This luxurious single family home situated in Los Angeles, California, was designed by SUBU Design Architecture.
Description by SUBU Design Architecture
Located at the intersection where Sunset Boulevard meets the Pacific Ocean, this iconic board formed concrete structure was neglected for years. SUBU Design Architecture was brought in to reimagine the space along with a team of professionals. Through a collective effort, this unique structure has been reorganize to fit a variety of lifestyles and commercial needs.
Photography by Manolo Langis
- Spyglass Hill House by KRS Development
- Church Transformation by Scrafano Architects
- Swann Wynd Bridge House by NAHB
- Contemporary House by Carrera by Design
- East Hampton Home by Timothy Godbold
- Industrial Modern by Boswell Construction
- Green Elephant by Azovskiy&Pahomova Architects
- Casa Abierta by R79
- Bougainvillea Row House by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Chalet Design by Amdeco Architecture D'intérieur