London Penthouse by Fernanda Marques
Located in London, UK, this amazing 3-floor apartment was designed by Fernanda Marques.
Description by Fernanda Marques
The young art-collector couple with two children wanted to revamp their 3-floor haven in London’s Belgravia.
The architect was charged with fitting the valuable collection of art and design into day-to-day life in this penthouse apartment.
In order to achieve the required balance, an in-depth study of materials and colours was required.
In order to create brighter and more spacious rooms, many walls were knocked down, reducing the number of doors to the indispensable ones. By letting in more light, the unique space was unified.
Photography by Fernando Guerra
Products You May Like
- Bijou Marylebone Apartment by Maurizio Pellizzoni
- Knightsbridge House by Kitesgrove Design
- Brick House by Alexander Martin Architects
- St Albans Penthouse by Elizabeth Matthews Interiors
- Black House by AR Design Studio
- Chiswick Home by Moretti Interior Design
- Home W4 by AroStudio
- Backwater by Platform 5 Architects
- Shoreditch Penthouse by HouseUP
- Church Farmhouse by Nash Baker Architects