London Penthouse by Fernanda Marques
Located in London, UK, this amazing 3-floor apartment was designed by Fernanda Marques.
Description by Fernanda Marques
The young art-collector couple with two children wanted to revamp their 3-floor haven in London’s Belgravia.
The architect was charged with fitting the valuable collection of art and design into day-to-day life in this penthouse apartment.
In order to achieve the required balance, an in-depth study of materials and colours was required.
In order to create brighter and more spacious rooms, many walls were knocked down, reducing the number of doors to the indispensable ones. By letting in more light, the unique space was unified.
Photography by Fernando Guerra
Products You May Like
- The Etch House by Fraher Architects
- Shropshire Residence by Gregory Phillips Architects
- Wrottesley Road House by Marsh & Parsons
- The Deerings by Gresford Architects
- Penthouse in Peckham by Ensoul
- Canary Wharf Home by Claudia Dorsch Interior Design
- Clive and Jeanne's House by JOMA Architecture
- Clapham Home by AMARI
- Wapping Loft in London
- The Nook by Scenario Architecture