London Penthouse by Fernanda Marques
Located in London, UK, this amazing 3-floor apartment was designed by Fernanda Marques.
Description by Fernanda Marques
The young art-collector couple with two children wanted to revamp their 3-floor haven in London’s Belgravia.
The architect was charged with fitting the valuable collection of art and design into day-to-day life in this penthouse apartment.
In order to achieve the required balance, an in-depth study of materials and colours was required.
In order to create brighter and more spacious rooms, many walls were knocked down, reducing the number of doors to the indispensable ones. By letting in more light, the unique space was unified.
Photography by Fernando Guerra
- Loft in London by David Phillips
- Highbury House by FC Architects
- Modern Beach House by Lisette Voute Designs
- Inspiring Home in Armagh
- Home in Libanus by Unique Home Stays
- Well Lane Home by Mulroy Architects
- Huf House by Sphere8
- Wyndham Apartments by The Furniture Union
- Modern House by ARCO2 Architecture
- Shoreditch Penthouse by HouseUP