House MW by Riofrio + Rodrigo Arquitectos
Designed in 2015 by Riofrio + Rodrigo Arquitectos, this contemporary private house is located in Lima, Peru.
Description by Riofrio + Rodrigo Arquitectos
The relief of the desert hills, an extension of the Andes mountains that reach the sea, characterize the geographic space where the project is located. The proposal sought to establish a direct relationship with the surrounding environment via the structure’s main volume and with the materials and textures used.
A first block is planted in an “L” shape, this directs the view of the main rooms of the house towards the nearest hills. The second “L”, made up of service rooms and entrances serves to establish a direct relationship with the street.
The concrete material, the language of repetitive rhythms through the pillars and columns, the green roof and the landscaping emphasize the dialogue between the environment and the house as well as grant the project the defining character of recreational housing.
Photography courtesy by Riofrio + Rodrigo Arquitectos
Products You May Like
- Lazadenas Apartment by Molins Design
- Cabbagetown Coach House by Core Architects
- Contemporary Home by Kata Koppany
- Glass and Stone Oasis by Merle
- Familny Apartment by Za-Za Interior Design
- PURO Kraków Kazimierz by Conran and Partners
- Mountain House by Gangoly & Kristiner Architekten
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue Y Seta
- Container House by Matt Mcleod
- Line Graph House by Zubu Design Associates