Duplex Apartment by Rosko Family Design
This chic duplex apartment located in Paris, France, was designed by Rosko Family Design.
Description by Rosko Family Design
Duplex apartment for a small French family united our great love of traditional style and modern non-trivial solutions.
The design of this apartment is the story of nature, flowers, art and this family. Dark, deep color of the walls has been selected as the host, to create an atmosphere of intimacy and ntimacy. Vintage tapestry formed the basis of the composition, this is a remake -piece of heirloom that is passed down from generation to generation.
Unexpected for this style became a concrete wall in the dining room with hand-painted frescoes of buds pions.
This house is symbiosis, where a tribute to the family tradition interwoven with contemporary art and modern interior solutions, which is the most characteristic for this family.
Our author’s bar is decorative ring, this is an essential attribute of every project of Rosko Family Design, here it’s embodied in the form of decorative berry wreath supporting naturalistic theme and colors of the project.
Photography courtesy of Rosko Family Design
Products You May Like
- Dnipro City Apartment by Tobi Architects
- FAV Residence by UNIRE Arquitetura Engenharia e Design
- Via Sistina Apartment by Serena Romanò
- Residence G by W&Li Design
- Apartment in Kiev by U-Style
- Loft Apartment by Dita Luarasi Abdiu
- Gothenburg Apartment by Bjurfors Göteborg
- Industrial Chic Apartment by Simonian Rosenbaum Architects
- Beniowskiego Apartment by Raca Architekci
- Villa Casa Vara by Caprini & Pellerin Architectes