Duplex Apartment by Rosko Family Design
This chic duplex apartment located in Paris, France, was designed by Rosko Family Design.
Description by Rosko Family Design
Duplex apartment for a small French family united our great love of traditional style and modern non-trivial solutions.
The design of this apartment is the story of nature, flowers, art and this family. Dark, deep color of the walls has been selected as the host, to create an atmosphere of intimacy and ntimacy. Vintage tapestry formed the basis of the composition, this is a remake -piece of heirloom that is passed down from generation to generation.
Unexpected for this style became a concrete wall in the dining room with hand-painted frescoes of buds pions.
This house is symbiosis, where a tribute to the family tradition interwoven with contemporary art and modern interior solutions, which is the most characteristic for this family.
Our author’s bar is decorative ring, this is an essential attribute of every project of Rosko Family Design, here it’s embodied in the form of decorative berry wreath supporting naturalistic theme and colors of the project.
Photography courtesy of Rosko Family Design
- Apartment in Hsinchu by HOZO Interior Design
- Loft in Russia by Andrei Popov
- Apartment in Rome by Brain Factory
- High-tech Apartment in St. Petersburg by AlexLoft
- Hudson River Park by StudioLAB
- Grotta Azzurra by Shiang Chi Interior Design
- Apartment SBL by Brengues Le Pavec
- Home in Barcelona by SSCV Arquitectos
- Apartment 501-A by Belotto Scopel Tanaka Arquitetura
- Chabrol Apartment by Atelier Barda