Wyndham Apartments by The Furniture Union
Designed by The Furniture Union, this modern apartment is situated in Greenwich, London, UK.
Description by The Furniture Union
This was a one-off bespoke interiors scheme for a private client in Greenwich, London. We chose and supplied the furniture in the living room (e.g. the swivel TV unit, grid shelving above the sofa, swivel armchair and lighting), the hallway shelving and the bedroom furniture. The shelves around the TV unit were custom-made to match the overall mustard colour scheme. The sofa is upholstered in an easy clean fabric and has an adjustable arm for extra comfort. All the furniture is Italian and personalised to fit and suit the apartment e.g. the glass coffee and dining tables were reduced in size from the standard. The kitchen island too was specially made to incorporate wider drawers and wine racks. The shelving in the hallway has an accent mustard shelf to complement the scheme and the bedroom units have a custom purple accent to provide a contrast to the overall décor.
Photography courtesy of The Furniture Union
- House in Houston by StudioMET Architects
- Country Contemporary by Amber Hodgins Design
- Cubic Cave by Ris Interior Design
- Well Lane Home by Mulroy Architects
- McAlpin Loft by Ryan Duebber Architect
- House Bl by Hugo Monte
- Grid Apartment by Brain Factory
- Cottage in Fontanars dels Alforins by Ramon Esteve Estudio
- Y House by Anonym
- Serra Retreat by Saffron Case Homes