Wyndham Apartments by The Furniture Union
Designed by The Furniture Union, this modern apartment is situated in Greenwich, London, UK.
Description by The Furniture Union
This was a one-off bespoke interiors scheme for a private client in Greenwich, London. We chose and supplied the furniture in the living room (e.g. the swivel TV unit, grid shelving above the sofa, swivel armchair and lighting), the hallway shelving and the bedroom furniture. The shelves around the TV unit were custom-made to match the overall mustard colour scheme. The sofa is upholstered in an easy clean fabric and has an adjustable arm for extra comfort. All the furniture is Italian and personalised to fit and suit the apartment e.g. the glass coffee and dining tables were reduced in size from the standard. The kitchen island too was specially made to incorporate wider drawers and wine racks. The shelving in the hallway has an accent mustard shelf to complement the scheme and the bedroom units have a custom purple accent to provide a contrast to the overall décor.
Photography courtesy of The Furniture Union
- Residence in the Galilee by Golany Architects
- Loft in London by David Phillips
- Lumishell by Christophe Benichou
- Jaglana Apartment by Raca Architekci
- Apartment in Stockholm by Stylingbolaget
- Barton Hills Residence by Brett Grinkmeyer Architecture
- Private Residence by Duet Design Group
- Apartment Portugal by GDL Arquitetura
- Tarumi House by Fujihara Architects
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue y Seta