Apartment in Malaya Okhta by Sergey Klochkov
Designed by Sergey Klochkov, this contemporary apartment is located in St. Petersburg, Russia.
Description by Sergey Klochkov
A spacious designer apartment filled with unusual ideas. A pixel cabinet, endless mirrors and a large bright living room space in contrast to the brutal ” knightly columns ”. From the terrace there is a beautiful view of the park and the very main river of St. Petersburg, the Neva. The house is surrounded by modern business centers and historical buildings, which reflects the contrasts of location in the design. This apartment is for a large family, where most students live, who will study in St. Petersburg.
It is large enough, it has three full rooms, two bathrooms, a dressing room, a laundry and a huge living area, so that all family members and guests can get together and have a great time. This apartment is made quite in a quiet style but with very bright accents, these are my authorial techniques that I express through symbolism. Inspiration is taken entirely from different areas, not related to architecture or interior. It can be wires on the street, a video game, a rusty car parked near an expensive boutique. On my projects there is always an ambiguous reaction, I’m a devotee of a way of life in hotels and always a little bit I project their structure on their own residential projects. This allows you to always do something interesting and practical.
Photography by Ivan Sorokin
- Loft in London by David Phillips
- Jaglana Apartment by Raca Architekci
- Apartment in Stockholm by Stylingbolaget
- House Z by Closer Architects
- Apartment Portugal by GDL Arquitetura
- Cloy Ave Residence by Mayes Office
- Banyan Tree Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- House in Ourém by Filipe Saraiva – Arquitectos
- House in Guidonia Montecelio by Studio ArchSIDE
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue y Seta