Apartment in Malaya Okhta by Sergey Klochkov
Designed by Sergey Klochkov, this contemporary apartment is located in St. Petersburg, Russia.
Description by Sergey Klochkov
A spacious designer apartment filled with unusual ideas. A pixel cabinet, endless mirrors and a large bright living room space in contrast to the brutal ” knightly columns ”. From the terrace there is a beautiful view of the park and the very main river of St. Petersburg, the Neva. The house is surrounded by modern business centers and historical buildings, which reflects the contrasts of location in the design. This apartment is for a large family, where most students live, who will study in St. Petersburg.
It is large enough, it has three full rooms, two bathrooms, a dressing room, a laundry and a huge living area, so that all family members and guests can get together and have a great time. This apartment is made quite in a quiet style but with very bright accents, these are my authorial techniques that I express through symbolism. Inspiration is taken entirely from different areas, not related to architecture or interior. It can be wires on the street, a video game, a rusty car parked near an expensive boutique. On my projects there is always an ambiguous reaction, I’m a devotee of a way of life in hotels and always a little bit I project their structure on their own residential projects. This allows you to always do something interesting and practical.
Photography by Ivan Sorokin
Products You May Like
- Apartment in Moscow by FonBureau
- Lazadenas Apartment by Molins Design
- Cabbagetown Coach House by Core Architects
- Contemporary Home by Kata Koppany
- Glass and Stone Oasis by Merle
- Casa PP by Sarah Pidatella
- Familny Apartment by Za-Za Interior Design
- PURO Kraków Kazimierz by Conran and Partners
- New Riga Residence by Yolo Bureau
- Mountain House by Gangoly & Kristiner Architekten