Grid Apartment by Brain Factory
Situated in Rome, Italy, this inspiring modern apartment was designed in 2017 by Brain Factory.
Description by Brain Factory
The renovation of this bright apartment located in the Prati district of Rome represents a perfect blend between the customer needs and the design intentions: in fact, even though it is 80 square meters, it was designed by favoring a displacement of the spaces in favor of a large open-space, environment most lived by homeowners, and reducing to the maximum, but always in line with urban parameters, the sleeping area and the bathrooms. Contextual to a wide architectural requirement, there was a desire to separate the kitchen environment from the living room through a glazed system divided by a regular square mesh grille and with a very industrial aspect: it was made into galvanized iron profiles with micaceous finishing and artisanally assembled on site and completed with stratified glazing. The mood of the apartment prefers the total white combined with the warm tones of the oak parquet floor. On the theme of the grid also plays the espalier of the bedroom: in drawing the wall there are dense parallel wooden profiles that have also the function as shelves that can be placed at various heights. To exalt the pure formal minimalism, there are wall-wire wardrobes and a very linear and rigorous technical lighting.
Photography by Marco Marotto
Products You May Like
- Casa Ian by Stefano Pasquali
- Syshaus by Arthur Casas Design
- The Twin View by The Rural Building Company
- Modern Private Residence by Rockwell Interiors
- HNN House by Hernandez Silva Architects
- Attico A&O by Biondi Architetti
- Wapping Loft in London
- Kangping Road Apartment by TOWOdesign
- Apartment in Shanghai by Topos Design Clans
- Modern Barn Conversion by Water Mill by Plum Builders