Grid Apartment by Brain Factory
Situated in Rome, Italy, this inspiring modern apartment was designed in 2017 by Brain Factory.
Description by Brain Factory
The renovation of this bright apartment located in the Prati district of Rome represents a perfect blend between the customer needs and the design intentions: in fact, even though it is 80 square meters, it was designed by favoring a displacement of the spaces in favor of a large open-space, environment most lived by homeowners, and reducing to the maximum, but always in line with urban parameters, the sleeping area and the bathrooms. Contextual to a wide architectural requirement, there was a desire to separate the kitchen environment from the living room through a glazed system divided by a regular square mesh grille and with a very industrial aspect: it was made into galvanized iron profiles with micaceous finishing and artisanally assembled on site and completed with stratified glazing. The mood of the apartment prefers the total white combined with the warm tones of the oak parquet floor. On the theme of the grid also plays the espalier of the bedroom: in drawing the wall there are dense parallel wooden profiles that have also the function as shelves that can be placed at various heights. To exalt the pure formal minimalism, there are wall-wire wardrobes and a very linear and rigorous technical lighting.
Photography by Marco Marotto
- Villas Cousines by Daniela Q Carneiro
- Apartment in Hsinchu by HOZO Interior Design
- Residence in Jackson by Design Associates Architects
- Firenze Residence by Assembledge
- Courtyard House by Robert Hutchison Architecture
- Loft in Russia by Andrei Popov
- Apartment in Rome by Brain Factory
- High-tech Apartment in St. Petersburg by AlexLoft
- Hudson River Park by StudioLAB
- Grotta Azzurra by Shiang Chi Interior Design