The Nook by Scenario Architecture
Redesigned in 2016 by Scenario Architecture, this townhouse is located in London, United Kingdomm.
Description by Scenario Architecture
This townhouse is situated at the end of a private gated development, moments away from Regent’s Canal.
The clients presented us with their aspiration to experience architectural quality in a domestic setting while respecting the existing fabric. By adding a series of intimate spaces and nooks, a dialogue was created between the constraints of the envelope and the family’s movement through the house. The relationship established between these nooks and the building improves the dwelling by uniting the construction with the needs of a home.
The Nook emerged via the embellishment of the essential elements of the house using carefully tailored joinery elements.
Photography by Luke Hayes
Products You May Like
- Clapham Home by AMARI
- Interior SS by Didonè Comacchio Architects
- Casa LS by Grippo+Murzi
- Casa Trieste by Oecus
- Casa Ian by Stefano Pasquali
- Syshaus by Arthur Casas Design
- The Twin View by The Rural Building Company
- Modern Private Residence by Rockwell Interiors
- HNN House by Hernandez Silva Architects
- Attico A&O by Biondi Architetti