Baud Collection by Vito Selma
Filipino furniture designer Vito Selma has created artistic pieces of furniture called Baud. The undulating design lines of this wooden furniture set captures the motion of waves, inducing a relaxing feeling of vacation.
Description by Vito Selma
Few languages capture the essence of the wave quite like the Cebuano variant; almost perfectly emulating the smoothness and solidness of water as it crashes against the surf, the sift and swirl of water as it curls inward and out from itself. This collection is a tribute to the ocean that has forever kept the island city of home… home in its undulating embrace.
Products You May Like
- JI-House by Craft
- Whiteboards Reinvented
- Santa Fe Chic by Samuel Design Group
- Kettukallio Cabin by Playa Architects
- San Miguel de Salinas by Ábaton
- Lambert Ranch by Duet Design Group
- Multi-Generational House by Kaercher Architekten
- Thao Dien House by MM ++ Architects
- Tsai Residence by Tai & Architectural Design
- Westchester Nautical by Anthony Baratta